1 Replies - 390 Views - Last Post: 13 January 2018 - 09:28 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

DeadObject Exception with no services or asyntask involved?

Posted 01 January 2018 - 11:25 PM

Here we go again, I thought I fixed the deadobject exception but I was wrong. I kept on getting it although Ive never even used any asyntask or thread or services..

Exception thrown during pause
at android.os.BinderProxy.transactNative(Native Method)
at android.os.BinderProxy.transact(Binder.java:496)
at android.app.ApplicationThreadProxy.schedulePauseActivity(ApplicationThreadNative.java:704)
at com.android.server.am.ActivityStack.startPausingLocked(ActivityStack.java:825)
at com.android.server.am.ActivityStack.finishActivityLocked(ActivityStack.java:2726)
at com.android.server.am.ActivityStack.finishTopRunningActivityLocked(ActivityStack.java:2583)
at com.android.server.am.ActivityStackSupervisor.finishTopRunningActivityLocked(ActivityStackSupervisor.java:2497)
at com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService.handleAppCrashLocked(ActivityManagerService.java:11500)
at com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService.makeAppCrashingLocked(ActivityManagerService.java:11397)
at com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService.crashApplication(ActivityManagerService.java:12081)
at com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService.handleApplicationCrashInner(ActivityManagerService.java:11592)
at com.android.server.am.NativeCrashListener$NativeCrashReporter.run(NativeCrashListener.java:86)

This is all the error I got. Can someone help me? I cant track this bug. This is the only error log it showed. Tried to replicate but to no avail. It seems to happen randomly

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: DeadObject Exception with no services or asyntask involved?

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: DeadObject Exception with no services or asyntask involved?

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:28 AM

It simply means that Android is trying to call upon process (object) that has been terminated - dead and that's not possible. It is like you do finish(); and then expect to go back for results. Check your code better.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1