In the past I used Dreamweaver 4 and I would follow these same steps to add flash to my websites and it always worked. this is my first time trying it with Dreamweaver CS3.
The url is http://quigleysonline.com/preview.htm
Here's the code: (the .swf in question is bar3.swf)
Even if I just make a blank page with one swf on it as a test, the swf does not show up at all when I view the page over the internet using IE 6.
Also, I used Dreamweaver CS3 to open an old page that I made with Dreamweaver 4. I saved the page using Dreamweaver CS3 and then uploaded it and now the flash elements are missing. Help!