2 Replies - 519 Views - Last Post: 11 February 2008 - 12:00 AM

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Help With Site

Posted 10 February 2008 - 10:46 PM

okay so i put this here because it is for a web site im trying to make but anyway...what im trying to do is to make a sort of shopping cart...but not a cart...i just want people to be able to browse through all of the inventory and just go by checking what they want and at the end click buy and itll put all of the items together in a list and then be able to leave your info in a contact form and send to an email to let me know what they wanted to buy...then i will go back and charge later after i verify...is there any way someone can tell me what to use to make this possible...??? thanks in advance...

This post has been edited by B-Boy209: 10 February 2008 - 10:47 PM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Help With Site

• Google.Sucks.Init(true);
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Help With Site

Posted 10 February 2008 - 11:12 PM

Well you're going to more than likely use a server-side language like PHP, especially considering you're wanting to receive the information via email. I would start by looking through the PHP Tutorials section here in DIC, look for sending email examples, collecting form data examples and so forth.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Addict
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Help With Site

Posted 11 February 2008 - 12:00 AM

Well you're going to more than likely use a server-side language like PHP, especially considering you're wanting to receive the information via email. I would start by looking through the PHP Tutorials section here in DIC, look for sending email examples, collecting form data examples and so forth.

May be he can also try JSP and Servlets if he chooses to.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1