2 Replies - 10635 Views - Last Post: 04 March 2008 - 06:25 PM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Verticle Scrollbar in vb.net

Posted 03 March 2008 - 10:22 AM

I cannot figure out how to make the verticle scrollbar work in a vb.net form. I am a beginner so I don't really know where to start. Please help!
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Verticle Scrollbar in vb.net

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Verticle Scrollbar in vb.net

Posted 03 March 2008 - 11:15 AM

View Postbarerunner79, on 3 Mar, 2008 - 10:22 AM, said:

I cannot figure out how to make the verticle scrollbar work in a vb.net form. I am a beginner so I don't really know where to start. Please help!

A vertical scrollbar can be placed on a listbox or textbox in the properties menu under scroll bars. on text boxes multiline may need to be set to true 1st. it will work if the stuff you put in that box fills it to more than what can be displayed at once.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Verticle Scrollbar in vb.net

Posted 04 March 2008 - 06:25 PM

View PostGetThatFooty, on 3 Mar, 2008 - 11:15 AM, said:

View Postbarerunner79, on 3 Mar, 2008 - 10:22 AM, said:

A vertical scrollbar can be placed on a listbox or textbox in the properties menu under scroll bars. on text boxes multiline may need to be set to true 1st. it will work if the stuff you put in that box fills it to more than what can be displayed at once.

i have a bunch of text boxes and labels that i need to be scrollable. it's a list of questions that a user will fill out. i didn't think i could put labels and text boxes inside of another text box or list box. :)( help...i'm new!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1