Casual Gaming Multiplayer Network

Ayalogic is looking for industry experts to help shape its new Multipl

Page 1 of 1

1 Replies - 915 Views - Last Post: 04 March 2008 - 02:04 PM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Casual Gaming Multiplayer Network

Posted 04 March 2008 - 01:57 PM

My company is looking for casual game developers to join us in a project we are undertaking. We currently own and operate a scalable VOIP network that is servicing a product called Qmunicate. The network we host currently can handle VOIP traffic, text chat, file transfer, presence, land-line/PSTN phone traffic, conferencing, and push-to-talk style voice messaging. All of this software is developed, internally tested, and field tested.

We are looking to leverage this network in providing a multi player network service for casual and independent game developers. We would like to explore your interest in assisting us in requirements and beta testing for such a network service. In return, we can offer free technology/access to this network for your projects, engage you in a consulting project, or some other arrangement of compensation. If this is something you would be interested in moving forward with please let me know.

Email me at cblancoATayalogicDOTcom and I can give you more details.

Chris Blanco
Product Engineering Manager
Ayalogic Inc.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Casual Gaming Multiplayer Network

• Gentleman of Leisure
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Casual Gaming Multiplayer Network

Posted 04 March 2008 - 02:04 PM

This belongs in the Jobs section. This thread is for game programming discussion.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1