3 Replies - 713 Views - Last Post: 09 March 2008 - 03:48 PM Rate Topic: -----

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

A web editor built in php

Posted 09 March 2008 - 02:21 PM

Ok...so I have thought about this for a while and I have no idea is this is possible to get as a free script. I found a free password login script and edited the heck out of it to customize what I wanted. Now, I am looking for a web editor that can edit pages on the web server and automatically update them when the user clicks the save button (and all of the fields that they have typed in will just replace what is on the site right now) Does anyone know of any tutorial out there...or maybe just an example out there because I have run out of keywords to search in the search engine...

Thankyou and I hope I posted in the right place....

scottyadam

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: A web editor built in php

• D.I.C Regular
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: A web editor built in php

Posted 09 March 2008 - 02:54 PM

you want a CMS like Joomla, Drupal, or Silverstripe. Just look up those in google and you will find them.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 09 March 2008 - 03:42 PM

That is what I wanted...I will post back if I need more help...

THANKS!

scottyadam
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 09 March 2008 - 03:48 PM

View Postscottyadam, on 9 Mar, 2008 - 02:21 PM, said:

Ok...so I have thought about this for a while and I have no idea is this is possible to get as a free script. I found a free password login script and edited the heck out of it to customize what I wanted. Now, I am looking for a web editor that can edit pages on the web server and automatically update them when the user clicks the save button (and all of the fields that they have typed in will just replace what is on the site right now) Does anyone know of any tutorial out there...or maybe just an example out there because I have run out of keywords to search in the search engine...

Thankyou and I hope I posted in the right place....

scottyadam

Yes ,he has right.You must to try the new Joomla! 1.5.1.To use Joomla you need a web server supportable with PHP 5.2.5 and 1 or more of MYSQL databases.
You may download it here:

.Zip ,

.Tar.gz ,

.Tar.bz2.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1