4 Replies - 2018 Views - Last Post: 28 May 2008 - 11:42 AM Rate Topic: -----

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Project Help

Posted 29 April 2008 - 09:01 AM

Hello EveryOne!!

I am a new visual basic learner and my teacher have give me a assignment to create project on AIRLINE RESERVATION SYSTEM.

So I am starting to create this project.

I am having probelm to start this project. So please tell me from where and how I start this project. Few days are remaining to complete this project. So i want your help to tell me what can i do. From where i start it.

well i have already design a airline reservation. I am attaching this project in this topic so please see this and tell me what thing is necessary what data base or fields are required.

I am uploading my project in zip folder. In zip folder you will also found Database and ocx files. First you make connection and register this ocx files.

Ok please guide me and help me to complete this project. If have Any suggestion, pinion, regarding this project so please tell me your suggestion will be appreciable.

Regards:
Rocke

Attached File(s)

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Project Help

#2 Martyr2  Icon User is online

• Programming Theoretician
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Project Help

Posted 29 April 2008 - 09:08 AM

Have you actually done a search on here first? We have a ton of these airline/bus/train reservation system projects going on right now and in the past. It is a common beginner project and we have tons of source code out there for it. Just do a search and you will probably find all the answers.

:)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 29 April 2008 - 09:23 AM

View PostMartyr2, on 29 Apr, 2008 - 09:08 AM, said:

Have you actually done a search on here first? We have a ton of these airline/bus/train reservation system projects going on right now and in the past. It is a common beginner project and we have tons of source code out there for it. Just do a search and you will probably find all the answers.

THank You so much for your suggestion..

But I didn't find Airline Reservation source code. That's why i put this topic here.

If you know any website where project and source codes of airline reservation system is available so please tell me. I didn't find airline reservation system project. So please put the links of the same project.

Once again thank you Martyr
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#4 Martyr2  Icon User is online

• Programming Theoretician
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 29 April 2008 - 09:44 AM

Click "My Profile" at the top >> search >> and in the search text box type "airline" and hit submit. You will get oh about 4 pages of search results... the first two has a ton of threads related to airline reservation systems in a variety of languages. Enough to get you started with a direction and what you need to do to get this up and running.

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 28 May 2008 - 11:42 AM

View Postrockey, on 29 Apr, 2008 - 09:01 AM, said:

Hello EveryOne!!

I am a new visual basic learner and my teacher have give me a assignment to create project on AIRLINE RESERVATION SYSTEM.

So I am starting to create this project.

I am having probelm to start this project. So please tell me from where and how I start this project. Few days are remaining to complete this project. So i want your help to tell me what can i do. From where i start it.

well i have already design a airline reservation. I am attaching this project in this topic so please see this and tell me what thing is necessary what data base or fields are required.

I am uploading my project in zip folder. In zip folder you will also found Database and ocx files. First you make connection and register this ocx files.

Ok please guide me and help me to complete this project. If have Any suggestion, pinion, regarding this project so please tell me your suggestion will be appreciable.

Regards:
Rocke

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1