Problem with DreamInCode

Your browser sent a request this server can't understand

Page 1 of 1

6 Replies - 808 Views - Last Post: 29 May 2008 - 02:46 PM

#1 pbl  Icon User is offline

  • There is nothing you can't do with a JTable
  • member icon

Reputation: 8378
  • View blog
  • Posts: 31,956
  • Joined: 06-March 08

Problem with DreamInCode

Posted 28 May 2008 - 01:35 PM

Belongs to any forum...

I have this displayed at the top of DreamInCode page
In the "Who is active Panel" and twice at the bottom of the screen just over:
Advertising, Terms of use, .......

.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.


Cookie: pA_c[s]=vV1LrmXHjdxLrYDJP59GXkfDMMofwJ6ojRbgQRveu4PXw5dDZ6hKQK
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache Server at dreamincode.net Port 80

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Is dreamInCode server has a problem or should I just delete my cookie ?

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Problem with DreamInCode

#2 skyhawk133  Icon User is offline

  • Head DIC Head
  • member icon

Reputation: 1949
  • View blog
  • Posts: 20,376
  • Joined: 17-March 01

Re: Problem with DreamInCode

Posted 28 May 2008 - 01:40 PM

Delete your cookies.

If you're using the newest beta/rc1 of FireFox, report that as a bug. I've had it happen once before.


Moving to "Site Feedback"
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#3 aj32  Icon User is offline

  • D.I.C Addict
  • member icon

Reputation: 31
  • View blog
  • Posts: 577
  • Joined: 30-August 07

Re: Problem with DreamInCode

Posted 28 May 2008 - 02:04 PM

I've had this happen, only in FF3 RC1.

It's rare though.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#4 pbl  Icon User is offline

  • There is nothing you can't do with a JTable
  • member icon

Reputation: 8378
  • View blog
  • Posts: 31,956
  • Joined: 06-March 08

Re: Problem with DreamInCode

Posted 28 May 2008 - 02:14 PM

View Postskyhawk133, on 28 May, 2008 - 01:40 PM, said:

Delete your cookies.

If you're using the newest beta/rc1 of FireFox, report that as a bug. I've had it happen once before.


Moving to "Site Feedback"


Skyhawk....

Don't see the forum "Site Feedback" displayed/selectable

I'm using IE
I deleted every file (ad, txt) with "dreamincode" in my temporary web file
all files with URL referencing dreamincode as displayed by IE when you ask to "show internet files"
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#5 Jayman  Icon User is offline

  • Student of Life
  • member icon

Reputation: 421
  • View blog
  • Posts: 9,532
  • Joined: 26-December 05

Re: Problem with DreamInCode

Posted 28 May 2008 - 06:04 PM

To get to the Site Feedback forum, you need to click the Forums link at the top of the page or use the drop down at the bottom right of the page. You will see it listed.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

#6 pbl  Icon User is offline

  • There is nothing you can't do with a JTable
  • member icon

Reputation: 8378
  • View blog
  • Posts: 31,956
  • Joined: 06-March 08

Re: Problem with DreamInCode

Posted 28 May 2008 - 08:38 PM

View Postjayman9, on 28 May, 2008 - 06:04 PM, said:

To get to the Site Feedback forum, you need to click the Forums link at the top of the page or use the drop down at the bottom right of the page. You will see it listed.

OK finally got here
Deleted ALL cookies (hope my mortgage payment will still pass through)
Had to re-logon
Still have the same problem
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#7 pbl  Icon User is offline

  • There is nothing you can't do with a JTable
  • member icon

Reputation: 8378
  • View blog
  • Posts: 31,956
  • Joined: 06-March 08

Re: Problem with DreamInCode

Posted 29 May 2008 - 02:46 PM

View Postpbl, on 28 May, 2008 - 08:38 PM, said:

View Postjayman9, on 28 May, 2008 - 06:04 PM, said:

To get to the Site Feedback forum, you need to click the Forums link at the top of the page or use the drop down at the bottom right of the page. You will see it listed.

OK finally got here
Deleted ALL cookies (hope my mortgage payment will still pass through)
Had to re-logon
Still have the same problem

Delte more things....
Downloaded new patches from MS
I am back on track
Thanks
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1