A few questions:
1) How could I download files? Easiest and simplest method, I have viewed alot of ways, but I'm relatively new to java so I'm rather unsure.
2) Would I be correct to assume that in order to create a progress bar per file, I would need to declare multiple progress bars initially?
3) For creating multiple threads, would I basically just replicate
new Thread(new thread1()).start();per thread necessary, each including the repaint and setvalue methods?
4) I am kind of confused on how to measure the size of the file, and how would I measure the value of how much has been downloaded in order to pass it into the progress bar?
5) I have only worked with java through the NetBeans IDE, and through that haven't used applets yet, which is why i wanted to do this, is there anything aside from the implementation (through html code) that is vital to my program?