[And always wondered if noob means newbie ?]

Page 1 of 1

1 Replies - 342 Views - Last Post: 01 June 2008 - 05:08 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

I've always wanted to do this !

Posted 29 May 2008 - 05:11 PM

Hey everyone!!

I guess I'll introduce myself since I'm new to all this code stuff (and these forums) =]

I've *always* thought web design was the most interesting thing ever! How neat is it that all this cute stuff can come up on a web page from just a bunch of text on a notepad??

But I've never had a reason to dive into learning code until now: I've just took on completely re-doing my MySpace page from scratch using a div overlay! It's been fun so far... and I don't get easily frustrated (thank god!), but being incredibly picky like I am, I've come across some problems I'm definitely going to need help fixing. So viola! Here I am! =]

Let's see... about me?

My name is Mckenzie (no capital 'k' because I'm weird like that). I am female and 22 years old. Currently a grad student and a ex-Hooters waitress (but don't hold that against me... I have a bachelor's in Molecular Bioscience & Biotechnology for crying out loud!)... anything else you'd like to know just ask. Well, unless you want to know where I live or my phone number, since that's kind of creepy =/

Next, I'm going to take on reading all the pinned topics and looking through some posts so I don't piss anyone off with my first question!

Hope you are all having a wonderful day filled with lots of sunshine and ice cream snickers bars!!

EDIT: And I saw that you guys aren't accepting MySpace questions anymore, so I'll make sure to strictly ask HTML/CSS questions I swear!

This post has been edited by KenzieNz24: 29 May 2008 - 05:24 PM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: I've always wanted to do this !

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: I've always wanted to do this !

Posted 01 June 2008 - 05:08 AM

Welcome to </DIC> KenzieNz24. I'm glad you've taken it upon yourself to read the rules... 9/10 first time users here normally don't. ;)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1