In less than 2 months, Dream.In.Code will welcome it's 100,000th member! To celebrate, we're giving away a Canon - EOS Digital Rebel XT 8.0MP Digital SLR Camera!
How to Win:
All you have to do is take a picture with you and the words "Dream In Code - 100,000 Members!" . The most creative/funny/interesting picture (judged by me and some of the DIC Team) wins the camera.
So grab your camera, make a sign, and take a picture. Remember you have to be somewhere in the photo (you don't have to include your face if you don't want to), and so do the words "Dream In Code - 100,000 Members"
No Photo Editing Allowed, All Photos Must Be Original. Don't Add The Text After You Take The Photo! Write it on a piece of paper, print it on a banner, write it on your car, but don't photoshop it in after the fact!
How to Enter/Where to Upload:
We're going to run this contest through Flickr so I can make sure all the photos are accessible at the end of the contest (last time many were broken and we couldn't see them). Here's what to do:
- Login/Register at http://www.Flickr.com
- Upload your photo
- Join the DIC 100k Contest Group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/dic100k
- Add your photo to the Photo Pool
- Lather Rinse Repeat
When the 100,000th member registers (Member # 100417) (Probably 40-75 days from now)
Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.
More Info on Camera:
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The contest is open to all registered members of www.DreamInCode.net.
2. To enter the contest each participant must have a valid, working email address in their profile.
3. A maximum of ten (10) entries may be submitted per user. An entry is any original, non-edited photo with the user and the phrase "Dream In Code - 100,000 Members" in the photo. Entries must not infringe upon the copyright of any other original work. MEDIAGROUPONE/DREAM.IN.CODE does not assume responsibility for phone, technical, network, electronic, computer hardware or software failures of any kind, misdirected, stolen, incomplete, garbled, or delayed internet computer transmissions. MEDIAGROUPONE/DREAM.IN.CODE reserves the right to remove or disqualify photos that do not follow the Terms of Service. This includes photos that are deemed inappropriate.
4. This contest begins Tuesday, June 10 2008 and ends when the 100,000th member registers (member # 100417). Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of entries received. Entrance eligibility will be based on the timestamp of when the 100,000th member registers and when the entry was uploaded.
5. The Prize: Canon® EOS Digital Rebel XT 8.0MP Digital SLR Camera
There will be no substitution of prizes and no cash will be awarded in lieu of merchandise or awards, except by MEDIAGROUPONE/DREAM.IN.CODE's sole election due to prize unavailability.
6. Representatives of MEDIAGROUPONE/DREAM.IN.CODE will select the winner based on creativity. Decisions are final on all matters relating to this contest. If MEDIAGROUPONE/DREAM.IN.CODE is unable to locate a given winner, an alternate winner will be selected. The winner will be notified by email. Allow approximately 4-8 weeks for delivery of the prize.
7. By entering the contest, the participants ( a ) agree to the official rules and that the decisions of the judges are final in all respects; ( b ) consent to the use of the winner's name and photograph for advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation, except where prohibited by law; and release MEDIAGROUPONE/DREAM.IN.CODE and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by entering the contest, any prize, or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, except where prohibited by law.
8. Moderators, Team Members, and Administrators of MEDIAGROUPONE/DREAM.IN.CODE, and their immediate families are not eligible to win this contest.
9. All federal, state, and local laws and restrictions apply. Offer void where prohibited, or otherwise restricted under federal, state, or local laws, rules or regulations.
10. The name of the winners will be posted on our Web site.