2 Replies - 826 Views - Last Post: 16 June 2008 - 05:07 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

I'm new...and I need some major help with a program.

Post icon  Posted 16 June 2008 - 04:51 AM

I'm a newby at code all together. My task is to update Norfolk Southern's employee website regarding a specific part, simply because I'm new at this and they're trying my patience to test me. I've researched and read about the language so I understand the concept but I don't know where or how to start. I think my first thing to do would be to create a database? If anyone has time to seriously help me get started I would greatly appreciate it. cmosley@spsu.edu

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: I'm new...and I need some major help with a program.

• I must break you
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: I'm new...and I need some major help with a program.

Posted 16 June 2008 - 05:06 AM

View Postmssbrightside25, on 16 Jun, 2008 - 07:51 AM, said:

I'm a newby at code all together. My task is to update Norfolk Southern's employee website regarding a specific part, simply because I'm new at this and they're trying my patience to test me. I've researched and read about the language so I understand the concept but I don't know where or how to start. I think my first thing to do would be to create a database? If anyone has time to seriously help me get started I would greatly appreciate it. cmosley@spsu.edu

If you are new to programming how in the world did you get a job updating an employee website?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#3 no2pencil  Icon User is online

• Toubabo Koomi
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: I'm new...and I need some major help with a program.

Posted 16 June 2008 - 05:07 AM

I've researched and read about the language

My 1st question would be, what does VB have to do with this web project?

2ndly, What needs updating?

If anyone has time to seriously help me get started I would greatly appreciate it

You shouldn't start until you have a plan. With no plan there is no attack, & with no attack there is no victory.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1