1 Replies - 1404 Views - Last Post: 17 August 2008 - 10:18 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Media Player Visualations idea?

Post icon  Posted 25 June 2008 - 02:33 PM

Hey all,
i'm new to C# and as a test project to try out what i've learned in C# i've been making a small media player that uses MCI. One of the features that i am interested in adding would be media visualations. you know like the bars you get in Windows Media Player, something like that except probally alot simpler. does anyone have any suggestions as how i could do this, bearing in mind that i am a total newb to C# so i would appreciate it if it was explained.

Thanks

Andrew

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Media Player Visualations idea?

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Media Player Visualations idea?

Posted 17 August 2008 - 10:18 AM

View Postandrew510, on 25 Jun, 2008 - 02:33 PM, said:

Hey all,
i'm new to C# and as a test project to try out what i've learned in C# i've been making a small media player that uses MCI. One of the features that i am interested in adding would be media visualations. you know like the bars you get in Windows Media Player, something like that except probally alot simpler. does anyone have any suggestions as how i could do this, bearing in mind that i am a total newb to C# so i would appreciate it if it was explained.

Thanks

Andrew

Hey man,
I just read your post and, well I'm just new to C# too! BUT... I have an idea that might just work, Imagine the following scenario:

You write some code that tells the program (media player) to draw a dot on the screen and move it up and down. Then you write some more code to automatically draw a new dot the follows the other dot...? Does this help?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1