10 Replies - 560 Views - Last Post: 01 July 2008 - 06:32 PM

#1 tody4me  Icon User is offline

  • Banned
  • member icon

Reputation: 12
  • View blog
  • Posts: 1,398
  • Joined: 12-April 06

Fantasy Football 2008

Posted 30 June 2008 - 12:53 PM

So, is supersloth going to be leading it again this year? Just wondering.

This post has been edited by tody4me: 30 June 2008 - 12:53 PM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Fantasy Football 2008

#2 supersloth  Icon User is offline

  • serial frotteur - RUDEST MEMBER ON D.I.C.
  • member icon


Reputation: 4503
  • View blog
  • Posts: 28,411
  • Joined: 21-March 01

Re: Fantasy Football 2008

Posted 30 June 2008 - 01:05 PM

Dunno, I'll evaluate it when the league registrations start to open up everywhere.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#3 capty99  Icon User is offline

  • i am colt mccoy
  • member icon

Reputation: 98
  • View blog
  • Posts: 10,081
  • Joined: 26-April 01

Re: Fantasy Football 2008

Posted 30 June 2008 - 02:34 PM

i went to a bachelor party for my best friends' wedding last week. one of the guys' dad plays for the cowboys and says tony romo has been fucking up.

gone all hollywood with jessica, never hangs with the team , no team bonding.... just being above it all.

i liked him. now i hate him. and seriously its jessica. if he was going hollywood with carrie underwood i would be like... thats awesome dude, go for it.

but no. fucking jessica.

fuck .
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#4 skyhawk133  Icon User is offline

  • Head DIC Head
  • member icon

Reputation: 1875
  • View blog
  • Posts: 20,283
  • Joined: 17-March 01

Re: Fantasy Football 2008

Posted 30 June 2008 - 02:36 PM

I'm in for fantasy football this year.

I'd be down with a prize to get people move involved.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#5 jjsaw5  Icon User is offline

  • I must break you
  • member icon

Reputation: 90
  • View blog
  • Posts: 3,060
  • Joined: 04-January 08

Re: Fantasy Football 2008

Posted 30 June 2008 - 07:03 PM

count me in....i love me some fantasy football :D
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#6 no2pencil  Icon User is offline

  • Toubabo Koomi
  • member icon

Reputation: 5310
  • View blog
  • Posts: 27,210
  • Joined: 10-May 07

Re: Fantasy Football 2008

Posted 30 June 2008 - 07:20 PM

View Postcapty99, on 30 Jun, 2008 - 05:34 PM, said:

gone all hollywood with jessica

Or he could ride a motor cycle with no helmet.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#7 jjsaw5  Icon User is offline

  • I must break you
  • member icon

Reputation: 90
  • View blog
  • Posts: 3,060
  • Joined: 04-January 08

Re: Fantasy Football 2008

Posted 30 June 2008 - 07:30 PM

View Postno2pencil, on 30 Jun, 2008 - 10:20 PM, said:

View Postcapty99, on 30 Jun, 2008 - 05:34 PM, said:

gone all hollywood with jessica

Or he could ride a motor cycle with no helmet.



Living in Pittsburgh and being a die hard Steeler fan, I can't tell you how PISSED off everyone was at him when that happened.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#8 no2pencil  Icon User is offline

  • Toubabo Koomi
  • member icon

Reputation: 5310
  • View blog
  • Posts: 27,210
  • Joined: 10-May 07

Re: Fantasy Football 2008

Posted 30 June 2008 - 07:33 PM

View Postjjsaw5, on 30 Jun, 2008 - 10:30 PM, said:

View Postno2pencil, on 30 Jun, 2008 - 10:20 PM, said:

View Postcapty99, on 30 Jun, 2008 - 05:34 PM, said:

gone all hollywood with jessica

Or he could ride a motor cycle with no helmet.



Living in Pittsburgh and being a die hard Steeler fan, I can't tell you how PISSED off everyone was at him when that happened.

Living close to Cleveland, I can tell you how many used car places used that as a sales ad.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#9 tody4me  Icon User is offline

  • Banned
  • member icon

Reputation: 12
  • View blog
  • Posts: 1,398
  • Joined: 12-April 06

Re: Fantasy Football 2008

Posted 30 June 2008 - 09:26 PM

View Postskyhawk133, on 30 Jun, 2008 - 04:36 PM, said:

I'm in for fantasy football this year.

I'd be down with a prize to get people move involved.

That would be nice. I'm sure there would be a lot more interest, maybe one for best weekly picks also ;). That dropped off kinda quick.

This post has been edited by tody4me: 30 June 2008 - 09:26 PM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#10 jjsaw5  Icon User is offline

  • I must break you
  • member icon

Reputation: 90
  • View blog
  • Posts: 3,060
  • Joined: 04-January 08

Re: Fantasy Football 2008

Posted 01 July 2008 - 05:37 PM

View Postno2pencil, on 30 Jun, 2008 - 10:33 PM, said:

View Postjjsaw5, on 30 Jun, 2008 - 10:30 PM, said:

View Postno2pencil, on 30 Jun, 2008 - 10:20 PM, said:

View Postcapty99, on 30 Jun, 2008 - 05:34 PM, said:

gone all hollywood with jessica

Or he could ride a motor cycle with no helmet.



Living in Pittsburgh and being a die hard Steeler fan, I can't tell you how PISSED off everyone was at him when that happened.

Living close to Cleveland, I can tell you how many used car places used that as a sales ad.


lol really? I didn't know that.....pretty funny!!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#11 biggles2008  Icon User is offline

  • Bassface
  • member icon

Reputation: 9
  • View blog
  • Posts: 623
  • Joined: 05-March 08

Re: Fantasy Football 2008

Posted 01 July 2008 - 06:32 PM

I dont even know the rules :D NVM the players so count me out :|
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1