Pasting all items at once to an Excel spreadsheet

Page 1 of 1

0 Replies - 2060 Views - Last Post: 06 July 2008 - 12:49 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Microsoft Office Clipboard Operations

Posted 06 July 2008 - 12:49 AM

activesheet.paste

I am writing a Visual Basic Macro and require the code to paste all of the items on the Microsoft Office Clipboard into an Excel spreadsheet. Similarly, I require the code to clear the Microsoft Office Clipboard items at once. I can't seem to find the code to achieve these operations in the VBA Language Reference. When I allow Excel to automatically record the macro for me , where I press both buttons on the Office Clipboard panel (the paste all and clear all buttons), the code you see at the top of this window is replicated once for each item pasted from the clipboard into the Excel spreadsheet.

What I need is a generic command, function, or routine which can determine how many items are on this clipboard and then paste them all at one time, as well as clear them all at one time. The Microsoft Office Clipboard can hold up to 24 items at a time before bumping an item. I am frustrated as I have already spent much time researching the topic to no avail. Can any gurus out there offer any kind assistance? Thanks.

This post has been edited by prince_howie: 06 July 2008 - 01:18 AM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Page 1 of 1