Rollover Button Problems

I am trying to make a button work with rollover , but it wont let me.

Page 1 of 1

1 Replies - 1327 Views - Last Post: 08 July 2008 - 03:40 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Rollover Button Problems

Post icon  Posted 08 July 2008 - 03:08 PM

Hello everybody ,

I know that this is an extremely easy topic, but i tried everything i know ( i dont know much ) but i cudnt make the button work in flash.

I am designing a website and made a horizontal button background , i want the button to be a rollover animated button

THE PAGE

as u can see the top rowwill be the buttons , with the yellow spotlights.

I want the spotlight to change color when rolled over. , I tought abut it and i can achieve it by morphing the background colour to another coloured light image and vice versa , but whats the actionscript to do that? tried gotoandplay and such, but didnt work.

please help
any help will be appreciated!

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Rollover Button Problems

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Rollover Button Problems

Posted 08 July 2008 - 03:40 PM

View Postediz.arca, on 8 Jul, 2008 - 03:08 PM, said:

Hello everybody ,

I know that this is an extremely easy topic, but i tried everything i know ( i dont know much ) but i cudnt make the button work in flash.

I am designing a website and made a horizontal button background , i want the button to be a rollover animated button

THE PAGE

as u can see the top rowwill be the buttons , with the yellow spotlights.

I want the spotlight to change color when rolled over. , I tought abut it and i can achieve it by morphing the background colour to another coloured light image and vice versa , but whats the actionscript to do that? tried gotoandplay and such, but didnt work.

please help
any help will be appreciated!

Have you attempted making the images a button symbol? Just click on the image, hit F8, and that will convert it to a symbol. Now you can double-click on the image, and you will find that there are 4 different frames. Just place whatever image you want to appear when the mouse rolls over in the second frame.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1