• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

82 Replies - 3777 Views - Last Post: 06 October 2009 - 11:15 AM

• boots.

• View blog

Iran

Posted 10 July 2008 - 03:59 PM

As many of you probably know, Iran has been conducting missile tests of late. The most powerful of which have a range of 2,000km.

Thoughts? Are you concerned? Is war the answer? Do we support Israel if they go to war? What about their nuclear program?

Reuters.com

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Iran

• D.I.C Addict
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Iran

Posted 10 July 2008 - 07:20 PM

View Postskrilla, on 10 Jul, 2008 - 06:59 PM, said:

As many of you probably know, Iran has been conducting missile tests of late. The most powerful of which have a range of 2,000km.

Thoughts? Are you concerned? Is war the answer? Do we support Israel if they go to war? What about their nuclear program?

Reuters.com

Is war the answer? If it isn't, what is? Peace talks?? Ok, McCain and Obama look like they would be good peace talk people, send 'em over.

Do we support Israel if they go to war? HELL YEAH.

This whole thing with the war and terrorists and Iran is getting pretty bad, and America's situation with oil prices and not being able to drill for our own oil, because of politicians listening to moronic environmentalists, and, "ethanol", burning our food (Thus making the price of food escalate even more), is not helping us either.

I'm done now. ;)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Gentleman of Leisure
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 10 July 2008 - 07:24 PM

Just watch and see how much worse it gets.

Watch - all the left wingers, keep watching. Oh it is coming, just wait and see.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Regular
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 10 July 2008 - 07:29 PM

Yep, what else is new? The world is filled with idiots... yes war is the only answer... the economical sanitations are just a bunch of bull. They don't work, and they will not work. Why you ask, because the Russians and Chinese are against them. They are willing to risk your lives as long as they can make a buck. And I don't just mean US citizens or western once, but everyone on the face of this earth.

Now should you support? wtf? That is the least you can do! unbelievable.. somebody is willing to fight your war and that is what is on your mind? Whether or not support them? How about assist them? Fight with them?

Answer me this, how many nukes did the United States stop from being developed? Pakistan? opps.. CIA slip.. the Dutch wanted to take the guy down but CIA wanted to tail him, so they gave him some rope. Great job, the first Islamic bomb was born. Thank god India got them by the balls.

North Korea, umm really? they stopped it? so how come information is being sold to the highest bidder still? Libya, Syria and other Muslim countries are on the buyers list.

2008 comes along, will it stop Iran?

Israel on the other hand stopped 2 nuclear programs with perfectly executed raids on both Iraq in 1981 and Syria in 2007. Will they save the world again? A world who hates them. This is the definition of irony. But I do want to mention that USA was behind the scenes helping the Israelis. I guess this is also true about the United States, helping a world that hates it. And whose nuclear program were you referring to? Israelís or Iranís?
The Israeli program was developed with the assistance and full cooperation of the United States. Although some spy activity did help them.
Anyway, back to the war topic. If you want to win this war, one thing is for certain, there has to be taken some very aggressive steps, this is a war for survival, no more of that humanitarian bull.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 10 July 2008 - 07:34 PM

I've predicted that doomsday is going to happen within my lifetime. Every power hungry idiot likes nuclear warheads, and it will only be a matter of time before someone tries one out.

EDIT: Assuming I don't die young. :)

This post has been edited by RodgerB: 10 July 2008 - 07:34 PM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Gentleman of Leisure
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 10 July 2008 - 07:59 PM

Well we all got to die sometime - But I still won't be praying to Allah like the rest of them. ;)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Regular
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 10 July 2008 - 08:08 PM

View PostNykc, on 10 Jul, 2008 - 07:59 PM, said:

Well we all got to die sometime - But I still won't be praying to Allah like the rest of them. ;)

Lol, what about your 72 virgins?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Addict
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 10 July 2008 - 08:10 PM

what about your 72 virgins?

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=1uwOL4rB-go, "Did they say it would be only female virgins?" :lol:
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Gentleman of Leisure
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 10 July 2008 - 08:12 PM

Man I can't handle 1 bitchy woman, why in the fuck would I want 72 nagging women???
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Regular
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 10 July 2008 - 09:04 PM

lol aj32, yeah man i heard that joke before. Love that madTV scene called "Death to America", google it.

Nykc, lol you said it man. But what if it was 72 brazilian girls? That's alright by me ;).
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Gentleman of Leisure
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 10 July 2008 - 09:14 PM

It would be fun the first few nights, but you know how it goes they all rag at the same time. Virgin seeker beware.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 11 July 2008 - 12:20 AM

Dude I'm not even thinking about Iran. All they're going to do is hurt themselves.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 11 July 2008 - 04:26 AM

They have the potential to rape the whole world of any life and you're worried about them hurting themselves? You can't turn a blind eye to someone creating tools to kill innocent hard working people.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• code.rascal
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 11 July 2008 - 05:06 AM

I am really amused by some of these comments...
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#15 red_4900  Icon User is online

• Code T(h)inkers
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 11 July 2008 - 06:30 AM

It's good. the world as it is now is monopolized by the US, and it's not a good thing. I don't think there's any country in Asia that loves America, but there's nothing the Asian can do. America controls the world economy, and I don't think Asian country loves that. see Iraq? America have too strong an army, they can destroy a country in a fortnight. for Asian country, Iran is the new hope to balance out the power. if Iran do have a nuclear weapon for god sake, America wouldn't dare do anything to Asian country. because America would be afraid if Iran would attack them. vice versa, Iran too wouldn't do anything stupid to America, because America's military is very strong. the world need a new world power, a new USSR, and Iran might be the answer.

as long as all have equal power, no one will do anything stupid to each other. we'll be safe and the world will be at peace. at least that's what I think. ;)

This post has been edited by red_4900: 11 July 2008 - 06:31 AM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »