6 Replies - 10414 Views - Last Post: 25 February 2010 - 01:20 PM Rate Topic: -----

• D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Best PHP PM script?

Posted 14 July 2008 - 12:35 PM

Hey, on my site I want to implement a php script to allow users to message eachother, with an inbox in the account page, with the simple send/compose, inbox, etc. Wondering if anyone knows of any good free scripts that allow this. Thanks
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Best PHP PM script?

• D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Best PHP PM script?

Posted 29 July 2008 - 02:08 PM

I would make your own, since it's a simple form with To, Subject, Message then just save it to a db. ID, Time stamp, To, From, Message, Read.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 10 January 2010 - 06:30 AM

View Postellisgl, on 29 Jul, 2008 - 01:08 PM, said:

I would make your own, since it's a simple form with To, Subject, Message then just save it to a db. ID, Time stamp, To, From, Message, Read.

Hi, I would like to seek for your help also for my software project this semester, i also need a simple php messaging system that has pages such as compose, inbox, and outbox. Thanks.

This post has been edited by deadlyalive22: 10 January 2010 - 06:31 AM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Addict
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 10 January 2010 - 07:20 AM

View Postdeadlyalive22, on 10 Jan, 2010 - 01:30 PM, said:

Hi, I would like to seek for your help also for my software project this semester, i also need a simple php messaging system that has pages such as compose, inbox, and outbox. Thanks.

We will not do your homework for you! Do not ask us to give you code!
Seriously if you know how to get PHP working with a database then you will know how to make the script, all the theory work is already done for you there by ellisgl...
Was This Post Helpful? 3
  • +
  • -

#5 Guest_Anonymous*

Posted 25 February 2010 - 07:12 AM

im looking for a similar script that i can integrate with a pre-existing account database. all of my guides say to create a new database.
Was This Post Helpful? -3

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 25 February 2010 - 10:47 AM

do you have a example of what your database looks like?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Regular

• View blog

Posted 25 February 2010 - 01:20 PM

View Postdeadlyalive22, on 10 January 2010 - 05:30 AM, said:

I clicked + instead of - to this post, like the idiot that I am.

IMHO, as Auzzie said, if you are doing any kind of course that requires you to do this kind of work, you should have at least enough experience / knowledge to get started on such a task.

Posting on DIC with out showing any of your own work or any initiative is bad enough, but openly admitting that you want us to do your homework for you...

Also hijacking other peoples threads is not the way to go about getting help either.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1