Deploying a C# application (Visual Studio Setup Project) How to deploy a C# application using Visual Studio Setup Project.
#32 Guest_Sasa Pokimica*
Posted 17 June 2010 - 07:14 AM
Do anybody have answer, is there a way for that?
Posted 26 July 2010 - 05:02 AM
Great tutorial !
i would be happy if you could clarify something for me :
I would like to create an installation for a shared add-in, i have one main project which interacts with office and about 7 other projects, 2 of which are dependant on the office version.
1. Do i create one primary output for the main project and let the dependencies add them all or add output for each one?
2. Is there a way to diffrentiate upon installing which project to install and which not?
Posted 24 August 2010 - 11:35 AM
I am using Visual Studio 2005, so far so good. However, I have a couple questions:
1. How can I create a desktop short cut? Even I select true on User's desktop>Always create, it does nothing.
2. How can I create this application under Start>All Programs?
3. How can I change the application icon?
Posted 12 November 2010 - 01:47 PM
Posted 21 February 2011 - 04:59 AM
In my project I have a folder (MyData) with some files, I'd like to get this folder into the deployed folder, after run the installation.
I tried to add data files from output project but not all of the files in MyData folder have been copied