Wheel of fortune

Please help me make a code in c#! Im about to suicide!

Page 1 of 1

2 Replies - 778 Views - Last Post: 22 July 2008 - 04:34 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Wheel of fortune

Posted 22 July 2008 - 02:53 AM

Ei, handsome lads and pretty ladies, will you please help me make a code in c# that will simulate the game WHEEL OF FORTUNE., please help! If i fail this crap, im going to suicide! Im so pressured! Also, please indicate the code that makes the randomizing part ., ALSO please tell how could it make encryptions!.. e.g.: the word 'suck' would be anything like -u@k or s25/ thanks! Please! Im begging everyone here! And if you dont mind.. Will you also make classes? Thanks!

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Wheel of fortune

• C Surfing ∞
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Wheel of fortune

Posted 22 July 2008 - 03:00 AM

View Postsydrick.elmer, on 22 Jul, 2008 - 03:23 PM, said:

Ei, handsome lads and pretty ladies, will you please help me make a code in c# that will simulate the game WHEEL OF FORTUNE., please help! If i fail this crap, im going to suicide! Im so pressured! Also, please indicate the code that makes the randomizing part ., ALSO please tell how could it make encryptions!.. e.g.: the word 'suck' would be anything like -u@k or s25/ thanks! Please! Im begging everyone here! And if you dont mind.. Will you also make classes? Thanks!

Oh, sure... but you didn't mentioned how much you are going to pay for all this!

One more thing, as you are asking for so much things [ready made!!!] shamelessly, you are already eligible to commit a suicide!

All the best for it, hope you will be able to [at least] that by yourself.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#3 no2pencil  Icon User is online

• Admiral Fancy Pants
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Wheel of fortune

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:34 AM

You'll get yourself banned a lot faster than you'll ever get help by creating massive amounts of the same topic, repeating the same text.

** Topic Closed **
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1