Web Design and Graphic Advertising

Page 1 of 1

3 Replies - 1151 Views - Last Post: 18 November 2002 - 09:45 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Web Design And Graphic Advertising

Posted 17 November 2002 - 01:00 PM

Hello
I want to know what you think about my website. Web Design and Graphic Advertising
I also have a forum for webmasters, you can see it here Web Design and Graphic Advertising Forum
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Web Design And Graphic Advertising

• andydust.com

• View blog

Re: Web Design And Graphic Advertising

Posted 17 November 2002 - 01:45 PM

not too sure bout how long it took me to actually get into the site...i think i had to go thru 3 separate pages b4 actually accessing any content.

comments on the layout: the actual site itself is better than i thought it'd be after going thru those "splash" pages. i like the use of dhtml next to the content, however i'd leave out the custom cursor. also i havent checked, but i wonder how much of this site works in netscape.

despite the good things i've pointed out about this site... it doesnt really have the "essence of professionalism" a site that selling a service needs.
if your serious about this, re think the design. take a look at other sites.

also: u might want to put some examples of your work on the website.

my rating: 6.9/10
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• cur tu me vexas?

• View blog

Posted 17 November 2002 - 05:42 PM

digitpulse, on Nov 17 2002, 03:45 PM, said:

not too sure bout how long it took me to actually get into the site...i think i had to go thru 3 separate pages b4 actually accessing any content.

You got content?

First I tried clicking on the unnamed line box thingy, and it didn't do anything. Then I scrolled down and discovered a dropdown box... so I picked the first item in the list. It took my to a second splash screen, which then redirected me to a page that was Not Found.

Ok so I did manage to find a couple of things from the other drop down items, but they appeared to go to different sites instead of the original one...
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Addict
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 18 November 2002 - 09:45 AM

If I was a prospective client, I wouldn't be hanging around too long or bother with 3 splashes...

On the other hand, if it was just a personal portfolio the site would be awesome, but not as a service site. Most prospective clients would look for something at least a little larger, more eye-catching, something that would sell thier own products and services.

Otherwise, I like the work that was done, but it doesn't fit, and there are entirly too many splashes to try and enter the site, much to confusing.........

:alien2:
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1