1 Replies - 870 Views - Last Post: 04 August 2008 - 12:17 PM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Questions about an Inventory Program I am on Part 5

Posted 04 August 2008 - 11:03 AM

I have a few questions, I am supposed to modify my program by adding a button to the GUI that allows the user to move to the first item, previous item, next item and last time in the inventory. If the first item is displayed and the user clicks on the previous button, the last item should be displayed. If the last item is displayed and the user clicks the Next button, the first time should display. Also I have to add a company Log to the GUI using Java graphics classes.

My Questions are: Am i deleting some of what i did on my last part of the assignment or am I continuing on by adding to the program? How do I make a logo for this?

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Questions about an Inventory Program I am on Part 5

• Programming Theoretician
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Questions about an Inventory Program I am on Part 5

Posted 04 August 2008 - 12:17 PM

You should still be adding on to what you did in previous assignments. What you are going to do is simply add more functions to your inventory class like "prev", "next" and they will work with your internal array/arraylist of products.

As for the imaging, you are going to be using the Graphics object which is under java.awt package. Below is a link to show you how you can get started creating some graphics using this object...

Lesson: Getting Started with Graphics (Java 2D Tutorial) (Be sure to click next at the bottom to follow the trail. It will show you how to draw shapes, images etc)

:)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1