I'm Danny, I'm 18 and I live in England. While young, I most certainly do not let my age heed my abilities in any way. I am a fast learner, quick to pick up any necessary skills. I would say that my best ability is within the web design/programming industry, but I am also developing my skills within the software/games industry. (particularly games)
I lack work experience, so I currently find it difficult to find an employer. However, I guarantee that if you request my services, you will not regret it!
Due to my lack of experience, I am willing to negotiate any offers, no matter how low. At this point in time, I am looking to fill a portfolio rather than my wallet.
Skills --- in order, starting from most capable
- Software Development
- C/C++ with wxWidgets (for cross-platform development)
- Web Development
- Game Development
- SDL graphics library (though looking in to DirectX/OpenGL)
- A little Java
- Macromedia Fireworks
- COREL Draw & COREL Photo-Paint
- Anime Studio (a Flash alternative)
- A little Flash
- ProDesktop (3D modelling)
- A little Maya
- I work well as part of a team, or as an individual
- Confident and motivated
- Very enthusiastic
- Good communication skills
If you think I sound suitable for your needs, please feel free to contact me!
- e-mail: [email protected]
- MSN: [email protected]
- Yahoo: gabehabe (rarely used)
- AIM: gabehabe (rarely used)
- Or you could just PM me ~ you have to have a minimum of 10 posts to use the PMB here at </d.i.c>
- I am also willing to obtain any communication methods necessary to suit your needs.
Post here if you have any questions, and I'll answer them as quickly as possible.
I'll also offer a 1-to-1 tutoring of any languages that I know (check my profile) on the IM of your choice, if the price is right...
In case you're a guest, you won't be able to view my profile. Therefore, here is the list of languages which I know (note that some are merely esoteric languages, but they're fun to learn, and I would be happy to tutor them)
(Only a basic knowledge of ASM)