Help with phpbb and wordpress integration

Having trouble installing wp-united and making it work

Page 1 of 1

2 Replies - 1611 Views - Last Post: 25 August 2008 - 09:26 AM Rate Topic: -----

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Help with phpbb and wordpress integration

Posted 22 August 2008 - 07:44 PM

This seems like the right forum for my question but if its not feel free to move it to the correct one. I'm having some trouble with getting wp-united to work so if anyone has suggestions, i'm open to them.

I just uploaded all the wp-united files to my local server for testing (i am not working on a live site, it is only one that is running on an Apache server). When i try to access the wpu-install.php page, i get this error message:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /wpu-install.php on line 28: require_once(./wp-united/abstractify.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './wp-united/abstractify.php' (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\pear\') in C:\xampp\htdocs\phpBB3\wpu-install.php on line 28

If i try to access my phpbb3 forums, i get this error message:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3450: require_once(./wp-united/wpu-actions.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './wp-united/wpu-actions.php' (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\pear\') in C:\xampp\htdocs\phpBB3\includes\functions.php on line 3450

I have looked around and cannot seem to find a solution to this problem. I double checked everything i did and it seems like i placed everything where it is supposed to go. Please help me as a really want to make this work because it seems like a really cool mod.

By the way, i don't think this matters, but my Wordpress blog is installed and working correctly

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Help with phpbb and wordpress integration

• D.I.C Regular
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Help with phpbb and wordpress integration

Posted 25 August 2008 - 03:12 AM

its pointing to files that aren't there - one by one you should check each require path
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Help with phpbb and wordpress integration

Posted 25 August 2008 - 09:26 AM

thanks that was the problem
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1