Hey people, im really getting annoyed with this problem..
I have recently installed IIS on my XP Media Edition PC. I now need to install php onto the system for the obvious reason to run php.
Here is what I have done:
1. Run the installer (php-5.2.0-win32-installer.msi)
2. Granted IUSR user access to directory c:\PHP (Modify, Read, Write, Execute)
3. Granted IUSR user access to file c:\windows\php.ini (Modify, Read, Write, Execute)
4. Granted IUSR user access to file c:\widnows\system32\php5ts.dll (Modify, Read, RWite, Execute)
5. Added ;c:\php\ the user Path= Environment Variable
6. Added IIS Web Service Extensions ".php" to C:\php\php5isapi.dll (status=allowed)
7. Website->Home Directory->Execute permissions = Scripts Only
8. Website->Home Directory->Configuration->Mappings->Applications extensions->.PHP = c:\php\php5isapi.dll [all verbs, script engine, verify that file exists]
9. Website->ISAPI Filters->.PHP = c:\php\php5isapi.dll
Static HTML pages work through localhost, ASP pages also work....although when i try PHP pages i get a 404 error.
Also I tried installing WAMP ...Apache, Mysql and Php all in one package (for those of you who havent herd of WAMP before)
Get package although PHP throws a 404 .
- Caffeine Lounge
- Corner Cubicle
- Student Campus
- Software Development
- Industry News
- Introduce Yourself
- C and C++
- .NET Framework
- Other Languages
- Game Development
- Mobile Development
- 52 Weeks Of Code
- Web Development
- HTML & CSS
- Graphic Design
- Flash & ActionScript
- SEO & Advertising
- Web Servers & Hosting
- Site Check
Follow & Share
- Securing login forms from brute-force attacks using queues.
- Display Formatted Code
- Simple Content Formatting with Regular Expressions
- Limiting login attempts
- CodeIgniter Text Based Mafia Game || Login/Usersonline part 3
- Adding Your Own Functionality To Smarty w/ Plugins
- CodeIgniter Text Based Mafia Game || Register part 2
- CodeIgniter Text Based Mafia Game || Intro / Set-up Part 1
- Functions that return booleans for fun and profit.
- Making a webmail system | PHP | Part 2
- 170 More PHP Tutorials...
- PHP left() and right()
- IP Logger
- Full url of the page
- Login using Sessions in PHP
- online file editor
- Years, Days, Hours, Minutes Ago
- Get the Title of a URL
- Fibonacci series
- Checkbox list storing
- Page Generation
- 342 More PHP Snippets...