2 Replies - 4946 Views - Last Post: 30 August 2008 - 11:57 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

to get ideas on online examination project

Post icon  Posted 30 August 2008 - 08:47 AM

actually i want to make a project using dotnet. i want some ideas on how to start with it. plz give me suggestions so that i can quickly start my work.

thanking you.
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 1

Replies To: to get ideas on online examination project

• Programming Theoretician
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: to get ideas on online examination project

Posted 30 August 2008 - 08:54 AM

Are you looking for project ideas? If so, browse the forums here and read some of the threads. People are working on projects all the time. You can also check out our "Discuss Projects" and "Request a Service" forums where people talk about projects and are asking for help.

Pretty common beginner projects include: airline reservation system, product/DVD/Movie inventory tracking system, movie rental system, and simple games like tic tac toe, game of life, connect 4 etc.

All which can be made in C# and we can certainly help you with after you get started and show us some code.

If you are looking for a way to get started, try designing the project on paper, identify what objects you would need, how they interact, if your need a database or not, and all your programs features listed and explained.

Once you are done with that then you will have a game plan as to where to begin and probably wouldn't even need our help to find the starting point. :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: to get ideas on online examination project

Posted 30 August 2008 - 11:57 AM

thanks a lot 4 ur kind guidance.
if i want to build tic-tac game using c# and sql sever 2000 as my back end how will i start.
plz guide me.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1