3 Replies - 835 Views - Last Post: 18 September 2008 - 06:22 PM

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hosting and my site

Posted 18 September 2008 - 03:48 PM

Hmmm... I'm in a cucumber right now. I need to buy some web hosting to help out a friend. But I might as well host my site there as well. They offer a free domain with the hosting, but you need to put it in when you sign up. So... I was originally going to do a 3D website, I thought of the name threeviews.net, but I may be having second thoughts. I want it to maybe be a technology or programming-related site since that's what I'm into now. I'm learning some 3D, but slowly, since I'm also learning C#. So... I need ideas. I don't really want to make strictly a programming site, since this is a programming site. I don't want a strictly 3D site because of the reasons above. But I do want it to involve 3D, programming, and technology/computers in general. Help, please? :)

~TonicX57

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hosting and my site

• #include "soul.h"
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Hosting and my site

Posted 18 September 2008 - 05:01 PM

threeviews.net could signify more than simply 3 dimensions. If you are interested in technology, programming and 3D modeling that gives three views of your life (assuming you created the site and called it threeviews, and chose to talk about those three things). That way you have more than a rendering site, you have something that you can talk about your interests on.

There is also nothing that says you can't change what your site focus is after you have created it.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Admiral Fancy Pants
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 18 September 2008 - 06:07 PM

** Moved to Web Servers & Hosting **
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 18 September 2008 - 06:22 PM

View PostBetaWar, on 18 Sep, 2008 - 05:01 PM, said:

threeviews.net could signify more than simply 3 dimensions. If you are interested in technology, programming and 3D modeling that gives three views of your life (assuming you created the site and called it threeviews, and chose to talk about those three things). That way you have more than a rendering site, you have something that you can talk about your interests on.

There is also nothing that says you can't change what your site focus is after you have created it.

I was just thinking about that, too. :P Thanks. I think I'll just keep it as threeviews.net. :D Thanks, mate.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1