Anyone is welcome to join in with the development, I'm looking for a bit of a team on this one.
No rush to get it completed, though I wouldn't think it would take too long to complete.
Features to include:
- Syntax highlighting, obviously~ already sorted for the most part (a few bugs that are easily fixable)
- Line numbering
- Super-intelligent intellisense, which figures out patterns in code to work for any language
- Ultra customisation ~ this project is going to be one extreme IDE, suited to all programmers
- Support for plugins ~ so programmers can make their own scripts/extensions for the IDE
- A design view, like in Visual Studio, for .NET ~ shouldn't be too difficult actually, I've sussed the main part of it
- Highlighting of matching brackets
- Tabbed browsing
Got your mouth watering? Join in!
- gabehabe (Obviously) ~ I'll be doing a bit of everything
- omoimasuyo ~ learning experience
- no2pencil ~ updates/news/code?
- MoonBat ~ basics/learning experience
- marcells23 ~ not sure, actually...
Got any feature suggestions? Let me know and I'll add them to the list