looking for help

help pn vb 6.0 and 5.0

Page 1 of 1

2 Replies - 578 Views - Last Post: 30 September 2008 - 05:13 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

looking for help

Post icon  Posted 27 September 2008 - 01:25 PM

hi i'm sirus the black star i'm actualy a beginner i programming in africa not because i want to but because i have to.....is realy difficult to improve our skill in africa because even at school our teacher hold back the knowlge.....for instence i want to know how create virus and anti virus on vb 5.0 and 6.0 but nobody wanna help me please if somebody read it i'm looking for help..thank you
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: looking for help

• Programming Theoretician
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: looking for help

Posted 27 September 2008 - 01:47 PM

You have to start by posting in the right forum. This is for C#, not VB. So I will move it to the appropriate forum.

Secondly, not many people want to help anyone create a virus because they are destructive and not beneficial to the world other than testing security. That might be the reason they are reluctant to help you.

Third, we do not help people make virus' either because of the second point I made. We DO help those who are working on code and have a problem with something they are writing. In this instance we ask that you show us your code along with whatever problems you are having. We can then guide you in the right direction.

So I suggest you get yourself a programming book if you can or read several online tutorials on how to code in VB. Then show us your code whenever you get stuck and we will be sure to help you out.

Thanks! :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: looking for help

Posted 30 September 2008 - 05:13 AM

View PostMartyr2, on 27 Sep, 2008 - 01:47 PM, said:

You have to start by posting in the right forum. This is for C#, not VB. So I will move it to the appropriate forum.

Secondly, not many people want to help anyone create a virus because they are destructive and not beneficial to the world other than testing security. That might be the reason they are reluctant to help you.

Third, we do not help people make virus' either because of the second point I made. We DO help those who are working on code and have a problem with something they are writing. In this instance we ask that you show us your code along with whatever problems you are having. We can then guide you in the right direction.

So I suggest you get yourself a programming book if you can or read several online tutorials on how to code in VB. Then show us your code whenever you get stuck and we will be sure to help you out.

Thanks! :)

thank you i'll do your way
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1