Thanks, it's really useful for me~
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 09 November 2014 - 12:55 PM

View Postran123, on 02 December 2008 - 11:16 AM, said:

How do I run this notepad program. I tried adding the main method and then creating an instance of it, but nothing happened.

You can run this with cmd (Command Prompt), save the code of "Notepad" in on folder and after this go with cmd in the folder when is the code of notepad, and in cmd press javac name of the code.java (example: javac notepad.java)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:08 AM

Thank you for this, I stumbled across it a few months ago but didn't have an account. It's been very helpful!

~ Pcr3w
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 22 July 2015 - 01:16 AM

I just finished writing all this code from top to bottom and it is 4 o clock am where I am lol. I did not intend on finishing it but I started and did not stop until the job was done. I still have yet to get it correctly though. I am sure I made a lot of errors, there are red highlights all over Netbeans editor window lol. I will come back tomotrow and work on debugging and whatnot, but I really did enjoy following step by step and writing out the code. Just some advice for others....avoid auto-filling when it comes to writing code. No matter how bad you want to just hit enter when the auto fill option pops up just keep typing away. This will help your muscle memory and will drill this stuff into your brain.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First