• +

67 Replies - 2188 Views - Last Post: 26 February 2003 - 02:46 AM

• D.I.C Addict

• View blog

Re: Joke

Posted 17 February 2003 - 12:01 PM

i agree with most of what you said...

apart from

Um, yeah. Well, that is exactly what the inspectors are doing. Good luck, idiots. Iraq is a big country

thats not the idea.... They know that sending half a dozen UN inspectors into a country the size of france won't find all there weapons.

It is documented, how much/many weapons blah blah Iraq has (Because USA/UK whoever) gave it to them.... therefore they have to ACCOUNT for it... ie say where it is, what it has been used on etc....

Not going snooping around looking foir weapons, that they could obviously hide.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• 42. That's my final answer.
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 17 February 2003 - 01:12 PM

arniie, on Feb 17 2003, 12:01 PM, said:

apart from

Um, yeah. Well, that is exactly what the inspectors are doing. Good luck, idiots. Iraq is a big country

thats not the idea.... They know that sending half a dozen UN inspectors into a country the size of france won't find all there weapons.

It is documented, how much/many weapons blah blah Iraq has (Because USA/UK whoever) gave it to them.... therefore they have to ACCOUNT for it... ie say where it is, what it has been used on etc....

if that's true (and i don't think it is, entirely, because why are they inspecting manufacturing facilities when all they are checking for are pre-manufactured weapons?) then this whole process is even more stupid than i thought.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 17 February 2003 - 02:46 PM

arniie, on Feb 17 2003, 06:36 AM, said:

are you kidding. everytime you post, I see mistakes.... are could show you, if you like....

Also I am not the leader of my country.... thank god.

ROFL read your message again.. funny
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• serial frotteur - RUDEST MEMBER ON D.I.C.
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 17 February 2003 - 04:38 PM

Quik, on Feb 17 2003, 03:46 PM, said:

are you kidding. everytime you post, I see mistakes.... are could show you, if you like....

lmfao. glad someone else caught it.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 17 February 2003 - 04:52 PM

I kind of think that message was fucked with.. No one replaces "I" with "ARE"
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• member icon

• View blog

Posted 17 February 2003 - 04:53 PM

i thought he meant to say 'and could show you'
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• member icon

• View blog

Posted 17 February 2003 - 04:55 PM

arniie, on Feb 17 2003, 01:01 PM, said:

apart from

well then why dont they just fucking account for it and end all this bullshit.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Addict

• View blog

Posted 18 February 2003 - 03:12 AM

er....BECAUSE THEY CAN'T ACCOUNT FOR IT. they have been using the shit on there own people and neighbouring countries...

if that's true (and i don't think it is, entirely, because why are they inspecting manufacturing facilities when all they are checking for are pre-manufactured weapons?) then this whole process is even more stupid than i thought.

Well it is true. They went there to account for all the weapons, Not find production of them.

I don't think USA is going to be happy with the UN's decision.... most countries are against war now. Huge protests have been held all over europe... and I believe USA (although i am unsure how many)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• What?!

• View blog

Posted 18 February 2003 - 07:51 AM

arniie, on Feb 17 2003, 01:12 AM, said:

he is the LEAST articulate.... then again another of your presidents said he was a 'donut' in german, BERLIN.

"Ich bin ein Berliner"

Well, actually a Berliner is not a donut. It's a cream-filled bread thingy.

:P
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• I liek milk!!1
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 18 February 2003 - 08:06 AM

supersloth, on Feb 17 2003, 06:38 PM, said:

Quik, on Feb 17 2003, 03:46 PM, said:

lmfao. glad someone else caught it.

My posts are far from perfect, but I will grammar check you.

Grammar check:

"are you kidding. everytime you post, I see mistakes.... are could show you, if you like...."

Very nicely placed Commas, but you could work on other punctuations, and most capitalizations.

"Are you kidding? Every time you post, I see mistakes. I could show you, if you like."

Or the alternative:

"4r3 j00 k1|)|)1|\|6? 3v0ry71m3 j00 p0$7, 1 $34 m1$74k3$. 1 c0ul|) $h0\/\/ j00, 1pH j00 l1k3."
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• member icon

• View blog

Posted 18 February 2003 - 10:17 AM

arniie, on Feb 18 2003, 03:12 AM, said:

er....BECAUSE THEY CAN'T ACCOUNT FOR IT. they have been using the shit on there own people and neighbouring countries...

Well it is true. They went there to account for all the weapons, Not find production of them.

I don't think USA is going to be happy with the UN's decision.... most countries are against war now. Huge protests have been held all over europe... and I believe USA (although i am unsure how many)

you have no idea of what you're talking about. this article tells me that there are many manufacturing sites that are to be inspected as well to discover if chemical weapons are being manufactured as well as to determine if conventional weapons outlawed by the UN resolution are still being made.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• the rating girls give me after sex:

• View blog

Posted 18 February 2003 - 02:54 PM

sorry, i was reading the article jared supplied, and noticed this:

Posted Image

obviously, something is corrupt. Even if it's not militaristic, the problem is still economically since Iraq must be harvesting the $$ from somewhere, say the people, and from neighboring axis countries. This dictatorship must end, and it must end now before something goes seriously wrong, and all of a sudden masses are dead and a tyrant tries to rule the world.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Addict

• View blog

Posted 18 February 2003 - 03:40 PM

well thats the information the UN have been giving out, as well as our (and your) foreign minister.

It's a cream-filled bread thingy

yep... a donut.

EDIT: Your the fewl.....

The news article is from

Monday, 18 November, 2002

obviously they will look to see if they are still manufacturing weapons... but like you said, sending a half a dozen inspectors in to a huge country is pointless
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• member icon

• View blog

Posted 18 February 2003 - 06:27 PM

Jbssfelix, on Feb 18 2003, 02:54 PM, said:

sorry, i was reading the article jared supplied, and noticed this:

Posted Image

obviously, something is corrupt. Even if it's not militaristic, the problem is still economically since Iraq must be harvesting the $$ from somewhere, say the people, and from neighboring axis countries. This dictatorship must end, and it must end now before something goes seriously wrong, and all of a sudden masses are dead and a tyrant tries to rule the world.

iraq is full of oil wells. it's a rich country.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• member icon

• View blog

Posted 18 February 2003 - 07:04 PM

arniie, on Feb 18 2003, 04:12 AM, said:

i bolded your own statement. they used it on their own people and neighboring countries eh? and that isn't enough reason to take em down?

honestly, i dont see wtf your arguing, you just prove everyone elses point everytime. theres lots of people on this board who believe that their shouldnt be war just like you do, except when they argue they actually prove a point.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• (5 Pages)
  • +