• Go Leafs

• View blog

Re: Joke

Posted 21 February 2003 - 03:45 PM

RobotDeathSquad, on Feb 20 2003, 09:09 PM, said:

arniie, on Feb 20 2003, 09:41 PM, said:

so no one bombs our continent."

no they just fly planes instead.

Why would other contries bomb you... in most wars you do a fine job of killing your own.

You were saying earlier about US citizens not being war mongering etc etc blah blah.... but the WHOLE reason countries dislike USA is because you so damn arrogant... you think you the best at everything... which i'm afraid just isn't the case.

Oh come on, We are pretty damn good at a whole fucking lot of things. You have got to admit that.

woah, nobody's denying that fact, Sloth made the perfect points right there i think,

i think what he meant is that The States is not not good at alot of things that they do, but that they get involved often where they are not wanted, and can not keep to themselves.

I have only one example on this, Many of Bush's backers are leaders of major oil companies, and who has the oil? Iraq has lots of it. Lets say that all cars were powered by hydrogen fuel cells, and oil was not needed for anything.

If that was true, i can honestly see there being no conflict
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!?

• View blog

Posted 21 February 2003 - 05:32 PM

Ben Goulbourn, on Feb 21 2003, 06:45 PM, said:

I have only one example on this, Many of Bush's backers are leaders of major oil companies, and who has the oil? Iraq has lots of it. Lets say that all cars were powered by hydrogen fuel cells, and oil was not needed for anything.

First, jared & sloth, Bravo!

Second, it isn't about oil. If it were about oil, we'd be bailing out Venezula, not goin' to Iraq (more than 60% of the USA's oil comes from the *WESTERN* Hemisphere (ie. Venezula, Canada & Alaska!)

Third: America, IMHO, is what saved the world (read: civilization) through the 20th century. It sure as hell wasn't Britain, Arniie! Ain't it a bitch that the British 'Empire' has to play second fiddle to one of her colonies?!

Fourth: We're goin' to war kids, we've invested too much. If you got a problem w/it, fly your bitch a$$ to Iraq. I'm sure we can find you a room at the Guantanamo Hilton! Ain't it a bitch to be an 'enemy combatant'! Saddam should have been takin' out the first time (Schwartzkopf wanted his ass, Bush the First called him back...; and Yes, Bush the First did help Saddam gain power in the 70's, to disuade the powers of Iran; it was stupid, but that's 30+ years ago (& no one here was even alive)).

Fifth, if America won't do it, who will?

(PS: & personally, I do think N. Korea *may* be a greater threat, but being deployed to the Gulf already hampers that (fighting on two fronts *may be* feasible for us, but no one has pulled it off yet (Napoleon, Hitler...)). We should get China on-board to disarm N. Korea. Saddam is small fries (if not for Isreal& our attachment.)) Nuke containment is a bigger problem than genocide (NK can only hit China, East Russia & Japan (maybe Alaska) for now).

First Iraq, next NK, then whoever dares build WMD or perform Genocide (maybe France....)

BTW: Arniie, maybe you should grammar check yourself (#!@$ing Limey!)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• 42. That's my final answer.
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 21 February 2003 - 06:15 PM

True in 1973, and true now.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• View blog

Posted 21 February 2003 - 07:52 PM

Damn straight!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Go Leafs

• View blog

Posted 21 February 2003 - 08:43 PM

objekt404, on Feb 21 2003, 08:32 PM, said:

Fourth: We're goin' to war kids, we've invested too much. If you got a problem w/it, fly your bitch a$$ to Iraq. I'm sure we can find you a room at the Guantanamo Hilton!

why would you fly to Iraq then fly to cuba?

Guantanamo base is in Cuba, not Iraq
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• View blog

Posted 21 February 2003 - 11:03 PM

I was mentioning the idea of flying one-self to Iraq as a human shield. If ya'll want this shit to stop (& you actually think that you can) then do it ... if you think smart-bombs know the difference between you & a bunch of towllies! B)

Semper Fidelis!

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Pirate Medic
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 24 February 2003 - 11:17 AM

That Human Shield thing is the biggest piece of shit I have read. If you really want to change the world you need to overthrow the current Government. And while i have my rant going wanna be hippies out there peace dosent accomplish dick. Do you really think that our fore fathers put up with bull shit in the past hell no they killed the assholes that were oppressing them. (Please hitler quit gassing innocent Jews or ill not be your frend) And to shoot down the non violent protest idea of achieving their goals, after every single march MLK did was followed by rioting and bloodshed.

I say kill em all shields combatants everyone
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Addict

• View blog

Posted 26 February 2003 - 02:46 AM

that tv you watch at night, us again.

I DON'T THINK SO.... FEWL

that was an englishman JOHN LOGI BAIRD

how about Rockstar Games, responsible for the best video games ever.

can't argue with that
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First