6 Replies - 6282 Views - Last Post: 13 October 2008 - 03:47 AM Rate Topic: -----

#1 ajazz  Icon User is offline

  • New D.I.C Head

Reputation: 0
  • View blog
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 09-October 08

Assignment application of data structure

Post icon  Posted 09 October 2008 - 02:04 AM

plz anyone help me with my project.. i hav 2 submit simple project based on any application of data structure.. and the program should be in c++ only.. i mean using iostream.h.. if someone can find any simple program like any student data management or any kind of program on data structure plzzz
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Assignment application of data structure

#2 no2pencil  Icon User is offline

  • Toubabo Koomi
  • member icon

Reputation: 5314
  • View blog
  • Posts: 27,220
  • Joined: 10-May 07

Re: Assignment application of data structure

Posted 09 October 2008 - 02:22 AM

View Postajazz, on 9 Oct, 2008 - 05:04 AM, said:

if someone can find any simple program...

I believe the point of the assignment is for you to write it, not copy someone else's previous work.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#3 ajazz  Icon User is offline

  • New D.I.C Head

Reputation: 0
  • View blog
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 09-October 08

Re: Assignment application of data structure

Posted 12 October 2008 - 03:52 AM

View Postno2pencil, on 9 Oct, 2008 - 02:22 AM, said:

View Postajazz, on 9 Oct, 2008 - 05:04 AM, said:

if someone can find any simple program...

I believe the point of the assignment is for you to write it, not copy someone else's previous work.

well u r ablsolutely right.... but wheres the point of giving a automobile engineer giving a data structure program... my point of itnerest is cars not programs.. but still i hav 2 do it if i want grades..
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#4 schnalf  Icon User is offline

  • D.I.C Head

Reputation: 6
  • View blog
  • Posts: 129
  • Joined: 09-February 08

Re: Assignment application of data structure

Posted 12 October 2008 - 04:39 AM

here i can give you the same answer as in your other post: look at the Data Structures In C++ Tutorial (http://www.dreamincode.net/forums/showtopic10157.htm), there you will find everything you need.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#5 JackOfAllTrades  Icon User is offline

  • Saucy!
  • member icon

Reputation: 6063
  • View blog
  • Posts: 23,518
  • Joined: 23-August 08

Re: Assignment application of data structure

Posted 12 October 2008 - 07:14 AM

Why are you taking the class if it's not what you want to do? Perhaps this is a prerequisite to being an automotive engineer? In that case, it may be important for you to know this. Surely you don't want to get out into the workplace, be expected to know how to do something, and then be unable to do it, resulting your termination?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#6 ajazz  Icon User is offline

  • New D.I.C Head

Reputation: 0
  • View blog
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 09-October 08

Re: Assignment application of data structure

Posted 12 October 2008 - 12:46 PM

View PostJackOfAllTrades, on 12 Oct, 2008 - 07:14 AM, said:

Why are you taking the class if it's not what you want to do? Perhaps this is a prerequisite to being an automotive engineer? In that case, it may be important for you to know this. Surely you don't want to get out into the workplace, be expected to know how to do something, and then be unable to do it, resulting your termination?

well its not that i hav taken the classes.. there is no choice.. like it or not i hav 2 do it... and im not jack of all trades like u.. u knw what i mean.. so any geeks ova here can help me or what???
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#7 RedSonja  Icon User is offline

  • D.I.C Head
  • member icon

Reputation: 10
  • View blog
  • Posts: 172
  • Joined: 04-September 08

Re: Assignment application of data structure

Posted 13 October 2008 - 03:47 AM

>well its not that i hav taken the classes.. there is no choice.. like it or not i hav 2 do it... and im not jack of all trades like u.. u knw what i mean.. so any geeks ova here can help me or what???


Write English, dammit
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1