movie reservation system - java programming

create a cinema reservation system using netbeans

Page 1 of 1

3 Replies - 10311 Views - Last Post: 24 October 2008 - 10:28 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

movie reservation system - java programming

Post icon  Posted 24 October 2008 - 12:44 AM

hi..everyone..i wish to create a movie ticketing system using JFrame form in netbeans..
but im new to netbeans and i hv no idea how to start creating the sytem..
can anyone give me some idea? or can send me some samples of the ticketing system as references?
thx alot...wish to hear from u all soon...thanks...
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: movie reservation system - java programming

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: movie reservation system - java programming

Posted 24 October 2008 - 08:11 AM

Why netbeans and why jframe? That's rather specific. Your open-ended questions make it seem like you were given an assignment and don't know where to start. If that's the case, go talk to your instructor... they should be able to give you better guidance, since they know what they want.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 24 October 2008 - 08:47 AM

Well.. This week is just the 3rd week for my new semester... The instructor not yet cover some topics such as applet, jar and so on... so i just try to do the system on my own first after my instructor give out the assignment.. netbeans is the software that i used, and i wish to know that how can we insert a video clips such as trailer into the JFrame form? hmmm... do you know the solution?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Coding is a lifestyle
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 24 October 2008 - 10:28 AM

View Postadrian_kid, on 24 Oct, 2008 - 08:47 AM, said:

Well.. This week is just the 3rd week for my new semester... The instructor not yet cover some topics such as applet, jar and so on... so i just try to do the system on my own first after my instructor give out the assignment.. netbeans is the software that i used, and i wish to know that how can we insert a video clips such as trailer into the JFrame form? hmmm... do you know the solution?

If you haven't learned any of that yet I would recommend using eclipse to code it and then if need be transfer it over to netbeans later. Also....

Dream.In.Code has a policy by which we prefer to see a good faith effort on your part before providing source code for homework assignments. Please post the code you have written in an effort to resolve the problem, and our members would be happy to provide some guidance. Be sure to include a description of any errors you are encountering as well.

Please post like this:
your code here

Thank you for helping us helping you.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1