1) Absynthe continues her whirlwind tirade through the quiet neighborhood of Dream In Code. She starts stirring up harsh feelings of past school rejections by the "hot girls" for all the programmers. However, her new captor gabehebe has other plans for DIC's new beauty. He makes her believe she is supersloth and who hates birthdays. She believes it so much that she calls herself a Douchebag in a fit of insanity. Will she ever be brought under control?
2) Axel, reminded by absynthe's recent behavior, seeks comfort from another... supersloth suspects that "the other" is actually Axel's own hand... however the clinical tests remain inconclusive for the time being.
3) Meanwhile, after a short confrontation with gabehabe, Winstinology runs into the arms of a rather "large" woman with a white truck. Some say love, but he quickly finds out that drinking and fat strangers don't mix...NO SRSLY GUYS!
4) Gabehabe slaps KYA through the use of a pet monkey. "A slap for you, Knowles!" is heard through the lounge, a woman covers her mouth in shock and another appears to love the monkey and asks it to hit KYA again. Can this relationship truly last?
5) Capty, speaks candidly about the "mangina donut" incident, but remains elusive when questioned by Marko. Could Capty be hiding a deeper secret?
6) Amadeus, expresses depression over the snow fall. Some suspect that he is under the influence of mind control from Winstonology who claims "I live in Alaska.. Fuck all of you!" Can Winstonology be stopped and can Amadeus be cured of his snow bound anxiety? Only time will tell.
7) The gang meet up to celebrate RodgerB's birthday. The joy and enthusiasm of the get together has people emotional, psychocoder sheds a tear, but when it is pointed out, he shuns away while yelling "Don't look at me!"
Can't just get enough of DIC's All my programmers? Want to be part of the cast? Feel like your life is going no where and want to be part of all the wonderful people who share their soap opera lives in the caffeine lounge? Now you can! By sending in your proof of purchases from three boxes of DIC cookies you can win a trip to see the cast live in New Mexico! Meet skyhawk, sloth and the others in Albuquerque and live it up with the big boys from DIC lane (but without those white picked fences)! Contest ends October 31, 2008. Send your proof of purchases by mail via a self addressed envelope to:
DIC's All My Programmers
c/o Media Group 1
1234 Wouldn't youliketoknow St
Albuquerque New Mexico 31337
You must be at least 18 years old to enter, please no fluffy handcuffs, old used Capty speedos, or something even psycho would pee on from his porch. Just think, now you could be a part of the DIC magic!
ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF DIC's ALL MY PROGRAMMERS....
1) What is to become of Capty and mangina donut? Will Marko finally break Capty's secret? What could the secret be?
2) skyhawk, back from the dead and who claims to have been on a "honeymoon" with his new wife is found to be contemplating a surprise that is to rattle the lives of many DICers
3) Absynthe's downhill spiral of pain and destruction is becoming too much for gabehabe's evil twin gabehebe. Is she too much for him or will he be pushed to the breaking point?
4) Is the Pillsbury dough boy really have a squishy tummy? Gwatt investigates, but he may be in way over his head and up to his nose in muffins. Stay tuned for the saga of "Gwatt and The Muffin Man"
This post has been edited by Martyr2: 28 October 2008 - 11:00 PM