1 Replies - 944 Views - Last Post: 13 November 2008 - 10:51 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Flash game board

Post icon  Posted 13 November 2008 - 10:26 AM

Ok. I am embarrassed to even ask for help to start so being something so silly. I really do have an interest to learn flash. I've done some limited coding with vb and c++ years ago at a little job i had. So enough sillyness to boost my ego (sucks it up)

I've been searching for 3 days to find out how to use a jpg that i;ve created as a background for a board on a game. I've no idea of the visual commands how the layers of flash work... So is there any good place to read up on this stuff?

my ultimate goal is a very simple tbs tactics game maybe similar to tactics core but less visually attractive for now.. and with units of my choice...i am sure the movements and such i will have less problem with but i dunno how to seperate the jpg into grids for a board game... anyways i am probably looking at quite a bit of time to figure all this out. So if anyone has a good place to figure out the basics like creating my game board more so than commands for units.. cuz i think i willfigure that out simple.. or any basic help i would truely appreciate it...

<hangs head in udder shame>

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Flash game board

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Flash game board

Posted 13 November 2008 - 10:51 AM

omfg sorry for double post... i was googling too much should of been using help found tutorials intehre for whati need to learn.. more basic program use . but this might help others so i posted answer k thnx bye
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1