• +

30 Replies - 1301 Views - Last Post: 20 April 2003 - 08:59 AM

#1 skyhawk133  Icon User is online

• Head DIC Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Threats To Myself, Ryan, And Marko

Posted 14 April 2003 - 09:46 PM

K, I don't know how many of you saw the thread that was deleted with this guy talking shit, but he was banned. here is the email he sent me:

well i see ya took the liberal canadian's side...dont worry i will get him....i can't believe u banned me and not him...if your going to allow people to spew their anti-war , anti-bush propaganda then you should at least leave some room for people to respond to this bullshit..you see, you NERDS have no sense of country or patriotism all you care about is 1's and 0's and it is pathetic you would allow some one to bash our President like Quick the canadian 17-year old pussy. u cant stop me ill log in w/ a new name every time u ban me,  you tell quick to remove all that bullshit....u and quick have no idea the weight those lies carry and it infuriates me to all hell that you ban me and u don't warn that little fucker...ryan will pay , already tracked his address , and i added all his personal info on his parents home to  a group of "friends" that "specialize" in taking care of smart-ass fucks like him on the web....so u go ahead and ban me you little bitch, id li! ke to punch u in ur fat fucking face too , just for being anti-american....se ya soon under a new ID asshole.... FUCK THE FRENCH, CANADA,GERMANY, and RUSSIA....maybe you should leave this country if you cant muster up the testicular fortitude required to be a true american!!!!!!!!!!!!u see it doesn't matter cause i wont stop until ryan gets the point!!!!! fat fucks like ryan hide on the web cause in the street they would get their ass kicked....i know little ryan is worried too, as well as he should be, lol he ran to you cause i was "threatening " him...lol none of that was threats...all of what i said WILL happen , hopefully his dad can find more work in canada....kinda hard to find employment as a phedifile

I then replied to his email with the following:

I don't know who banned you, I own dream.in.code, however I distance myself from posting most of the time, however, I do play a large role in the hiring of moderators for my site and find it VERY hard to believe that you were unjustly banned. I have been made aware of your posting and concur with the descision to ban you. My site is not public, it is private, and I reserve the right to ban, moderate, edit, and otherwise do what I want when it comes to the running of my website. Your ban will stand and if continued problems arise, you can expect to be speaking with my companies lawyer and/or the FBI. I don't appreciate receiving emails slandering and threatening members, myself, or my moderators. Threats to my members, myself, or my site are immediatley reported to the FBI as they are considered 'threats to ones life or property' so consider this my notification to you that all email sent to our server from yourself is being monitored by the FBI (New Mexico Buearu).

In addition, the IP address you used when posting has been logged and also reported to the FBI and your ISP for further investigation. 

Best Regards,
Chris Kenworthy
----------------------------------
http://www.dream-studios.com
Web Hosting Starting at $5.95!
http://www.dreamincode.net
Resources for Web Developers

And sent an email to the local FBI Office here in Albuquerque, here is what it said:

To Whom it may concern.

I received the following email today from a member of a community website I run and, although I receive many of these a month, this email struck me as 'odd' and 'overly aggressive' and made me a little more concerned than others getting rowled up that they were banned.

Email from jjwray4@hotmail.com:
"well i see ya took the liberal canadian's side...dont worry i will get him....i can't believe u banned me and not him...if your going to allow people to spew their anti-war , anti-bush propaganda then you should at least leave some room for people to respond to this bullshit..you see, you NERDS have no sense of country or patriotism all you care about is 1's and 0's and it is pathetic you would allow some one to bash our President like Quick the canadian 17-year old pussy. u cant stop me ill log in w/ a new name every time u ban me,  you tell quick to remove all that bullshit....u and quick have no idea the weight those lies carry and it infuriates me to all hell that you ban me and u don't warn that little fucker...ryan will pay , already tracked his address , and i added all his personal info on his parents home to  a group of "friends" that "specialize" in taking care of smart-ass fucks like him on the web....so u go ahead and ban me you little bitch, id li! ke to punch u in ur fat fucking face too , just for being anti-american....se ya soon under a new ID asshole.... FUCK THE FRENCH, CANADA,GERMANY, and RUSSIA....maybe you should leave this country if you cant muster up the testicular fortitude required to be a true american!!!!!!!!!!!!u see it doesn't matter cause i wont stop until ryan gets the point!!!!! fat fucks like ryan hide on the web cause in the street they would get their ass kicked....i know little ryan is worried too, as well as he should be, lol he ran to you cause i was "threatening " him...lol none of that was threats...all of what i said WILL happen , hopefully his dad can find more work in canada....kinda hard to find employment as a phedifile"

Apparently, this person posted several threatening posts on my website (www.dreamincode.net) and they were thought to be outside our policy so he was banned and that was the end of it. However, after receiving the email above, I am a little concerned about his potential actions, and even though I feel they will remain threats, would at least like some information on what I can or should do.

I did reply to his email with the following which is pretty much my canned response for anyone emailing myself or my moderators with such threats:

"I don't know who banned you, I own dream.in.code, however I distance myself from posting most of the time, however, I do play a large role in the hiring of moderators for my site and find it VERY hard to believe that you were unjustly banned. I have been made aware of your posting and concur with the decision to ban you. My site is not public, it is private, and I reserve the right to ban, moderate, edit, and otherwise do what I want when it comes to the running of my website. Your ban will stand and if continued problems arise, you can expect to be speaking with my companies lawyer and/or the FBI. I don't appreciate receiving emails slandering and threatening members, myself, or my moderators. Threats to my members, myself, or my site are immediately reported to the FBI as they are considered 'threats to ones life or property' so consider this my notification to you that all email sent to our server from yourself is being monitored by the FBI (New Mexico Bureau).

In addition, the IP address you used when posting has been logged and also reported to the FBI and your ISP for further investigation.  "

I send these types of response more to scare off the little 'kiddies' that try to threaten my site or members than to create any other type of response, however, like I said earlier, this email strikes me as overly aggressive than most that I get. 

I don't have the original posts he made on the site because my moderators deleted them quickly to prevent other members from being offended, however he has posted other non-threatening posts and this is the IP: [ 67.39.34.89 ] which resolves to: adsl-67-39-34-89.dsl.milwwi.ameritech.net

Please advise me as to how I should handle this, and further threats from this person.

Best Regards,
Chris Kenworthy
http://www.dream-studios.com
Web Hosting Starting at $5.95!
http://www.dreamincode.net
Resources for Web Developers

He then replied to me with the following claiming he didn't really threaten ryan and couldn't ever acomplish what he threatened:

look chris i dont care about how"private" your msgboard is .....if ur gonna let someone spew anti-american setiment then fuck you motherfucker....BAN THAT U FUCKING PUSSY......call the fucking FBI im sure they would agree w/ me as far as Ryan posting lies about american foreign policy....your just as pathetic as him and nothing i said would justify the FBI to monitor what im saying...they certainly have bigger fish to fry ....as far as me causing legitemate harm to Ryan , it isnt gonna happen,....u see i have no way of actually hurting ryan in any way......and i have no intentions of doing so, i just wanted to express my fucking anger for the bullshit footnotes he wrote so call your fucking lawyer you fat pussy mother fucker ....fuck you and your website......im no hacker and i dont know any hackers i just wanted to scare that little prick...which obviously i did if you claim the NM FBI is on the case. your still a cyber nerd and ryan is still an uninformed pussy from C! ANADA....u cant stop people from posting on ur board ...omfg u really think ur msgboard is "private" fuck u

And email #2 10 minutes later:

hhh yeah chris ........stop emailing me and ill stop responding...i see you cater to anti-american people....your a fucking disgrace....i want nothing to do w/ you or ryan ....i steer clear of canadian new mexicans, your a pussy who hides behind lawyers and the law.....my guess you have been fat your entire life and you have no real friends...hence why you align yourself w/ anti-americans....what exactly did i do wrong huh??????? i talked shit to a shit talker....no more can happen to me then what can happen to ryan...im not gonna hurt anyone in any way nor do i have the means to do so , even if i harbored those thoughts...SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP TRING TO OPPRESS THE FIRST AMENDMENT YOU FUCKING PUSSY

Here's the funny thing, I'm from a family who's father is a retired air force senior master sargant of 24 years... I have more patriotism than anyone in the country if you ask me, I proudly support our troops, and the efforts in iraq, I fly our flag proudly at my house, and I will always do so.

I really do like the new laws in place that allow monitoring of peoples computers who pose a threat to the nation and our citizens (which his original email does) so I'll call the FBI in the morning and let you folks know how that goes. I get emails from stupid fucks like this all the time, but this one rubbed me the wrong way. The funny thing is, his last email is 100% wrong, I'm a skinny tall guy that couldn't be more popular if I tried.

I think someone needs to go jerk off and relieve a little tension... eh ;)

*********** EDIT *****************

Here is a third email he has sent me, mind you I have not replied to any of his emails since the original one:

ok i have thought about my actions and even though i completely disagree w/ quick's statements about the war in Iraq, i shouldnt have freaked out like i did...but i have friends in iraq and to hear some kid from canada talk lies about what is really going it pisses me off....i just found out what the site is really about and i just thought is was some shitty mod msgboard....im sorry for offending you and wasting your time over these rediculous messages...i admit im somewhat of a fanatic but i will learn a lesson fron the stupid things i said and realize taht there are other means to express your disagreement w/o the fanatasim. i really am a good person i just vented my frustrations out on quick cause i really was disturbed by his footnote....anyway dream in code isnt meant for these msg's, once again i apologize and i hope you can disregard all i said....i know it will be hard but this apology is sincere. i am going away for good cau! se i might have offened some of your well earned audience and this isnt just some random worthless msgboard that i fist took it for......sorry

What's funny is this came in as I was on the phone with his ISP (Ameritech.net) and they confirmed who the account holder is and said that within 24 hours of receiving the emails (I forwarded all of them to them) his account would be suspended.

Mmmmm. Aren't host masks great: [ 67.39.34.89 ] which resolves to: adsl-67-39-34-89.dsl.milwwi.ameritech.net

Those that have requested his email address it is: jjwray4@hotmail.com

I am not suggesting or supporting any form of action against our little buddy here, however if you want to express your views or feelings on his actions this evening, you are welcome to. Just don't get yourselves in trouble :)

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Threats To Myself, Ryan, And Marko

• Go Leafs

• View blog

Re: Threats To Myself, Ryan, And Marko

Posted 14 April 2003 - 09:50 PM

lol

you emailed the fbi... damn chris

you da man

Attached image(s)

• Attached Image

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover

• View blog

Posted 14 April 2003 - 09:58 PM

wow... somebody has anger problems :o
nice in emailing the FBI :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#4 skyhawk133  Icon User is online

• Head DIC Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 14 April 2003 - 10:01 PM

And, as a side note, it's not so much the issue of emailing the FBI and getting him federally fucked, but the shear fact that his email was highly inappropriate and he deserves what's coming to him, legally :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• I liek milk!!1
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 14 April 2003 - 10:03 PM

Yeah, good job, Chris, did the right things.

See, it's guys like that banned person above that make Americans in whole look like stuck up dicks. So, sorry on America's side, all you canadians and stuff....
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover

• View blog

Posted 14 April 2003 - 10:05 PM

skyhawk133, on Apr 14 2003, 10:01 PM, said:

getting him federally fucked

I hope he gets audited...heh :)

This post has been edited by Michael87: 14 April 2003 - 10:05 PM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 14 April 2003 - 10:14 PM

Umm... in addition to sending that letter to the FBI, you should have sent a copy to Comedy Central. That dude is calling you a nerd with no life? He should take a look in a nearby mirror.

Oh, and Chris, you could be more popular if you tried. You know... if you'd make a little EFFORT I might actually think you were a decent guy...
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Information Designer
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 14 April 2003 - 10:41 PM

chris, i share your views on this entirely. The man needs to be exiled. Is THAT patriotism? No wonder everyone hates Americans so much. Crazy people like that abusing every ounce of insolence in their poor little heads. I feel sorry for people like that.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Microsoft.Whore

• View blog

Posted 14 April 2003 - 10:42 PM

why waste the time? you're absolutely right about him looking in the mirror... obviously he has so little to do that getting banned from this site was traumatizing. they are called friends... get some. i, on the other hand, am pleased to have you all as friends and like how we can respectfully voice our opinions here without being royally flamed for it. if you disagree... disagree. voice your opinion (with moderate respect) without fear. that is what freedom of speech is all about. i believe your freedom of speech ends where another person's feelings begin. clearly the e-mail conversations posted above make it clear this person had no place here.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• I liek milk!!1
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 14 April 2003 - 10:47 PM

I lost all respect with his first sentence or whatever it is. That this kid is a moron. I mean, if you are going to debate something like this:
1. No threats.
2. proper grammar and spelling are always nice. More respected
3. Saying 'fucking' after every word makes you sound like a loser.
4. Actually knowing what you are talking about and getting into is a must as well...
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#11 skyhawk133  Icon User is online

• Head DIC Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 14 April 2003 - 10:48 PM

Absolutley, we get a little out of hand at times, and seniority falls into play a little bit, meaning... we don't all play by the same rules sometimes, but that's part of 'fitting in'. When you were in high school you couldn't go up to the hottest girl in school and ask her on a date, you had to slowly blend into her little group of friends, then get her to notice you, then make the big leap (Good analogy I think)

I really like the part about my site not being private, I think I executed exactly how private it really is when he was banned... I pay the hosting bill, I programmed the code, and I click the ban button... I think that's about as private as it gets... open membership yes... public... no!!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• <title>Untitled Document</title>

• View blog

Posted 14 April 2003 - 11:02 PM

all I have to say is this:

$patriotism != "blind obedience";
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Addict

• View blog

Posted 15 April 2003 - 01:32 AM

will the fbi really listen to a case like this ?? surely not.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 15 April 2003 - 09:16 AM

eheh, tons more bad mouthing and threats PM'ed to me. :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Pirate Medic
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 15 April 2003 - 09:39 AM

WTF :lol: The FBI may or may not but at least the ISP will be looking out for him. Or carnivore will be reading his email.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• (3 Pages)
  • +