Ww II, A Joke?!

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2

24 Replies - 1340 Views - Last Post: 21 April 2003 - 01:33 AM

#16 Koenie  Icon User is offline

  • What?!

Reputation: 0
  • View blog
  • Posts: 1,313
  • Joined: 08-July 02

Re: Ww II, A Joke?!

Posted 20 April 2003 - 01:06 PM

supersloth, on Apr 20 2003, 09:53 PM, said:

supersloth, on Apr 18 2003, 03:26 PM, said:

(and i actually started to read mein kampf, but hitler is a great speaker and a terrible writer, it frustrated me so i gave up on it, maybe ill go back to it someday)

;)

lol

Can you maybe tell me a little what it is about? (as far as you've read it)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#17 supersloth  Icon User is offline

  • serial frotteur - RUDEST MEMBER ON D.I.C.
  • member icon


Reputation: 4503
  • View blog
  • Posts: 28,410
  • Joined: 21-March 01

Re: Ww II, A Joke?!

Posted 20 April 2003 - 01:37 PM

i saw it as pretty much a giant rant about doing god's work and setting up the third reich. if you want, you can read it at http://www.stormfron...oks/mein_kampf/
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#18 Jbssfelix  Icon User is offline

  • the rating girls give me after sex:

Reputation: -1
  • View blog
  • Posts: 1,048
  • Joined: 19-April 02

Re: Ww II, A Joke?!

Posted 20 April 2003 - 01:39 PM

Koenie, on Apr 20 2003, 02:39 PM, said:

Ekostudios, on Apr 19 2003, 09:15 AM, said:

[ everything eko said ]

Are you suggesting that we should look to the WWII like Darwin did: Survival of the fittest as a part of the evolution?

ArnIIe and Sloth: Did you guys actually read Mein Kampf? In the Netherlands it's not published anymore and really hard to get. I believe there's only a few copies in the Royal Library.

Koenie

man, that sucks for you. in the states, there's a copy in every bookstore and library. it's a classic i guess, and a must-read for anyone who really enjoys 20th cenury history or lit...maybe for your birthday, we'll pitch in and send u a copy.

:lol:
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#19 DaFeliX  Icon User is offline

  • D.I.C Head

Reputation: 0
  • View blog
  • Posts: 192
  • Joined: 10-November 02

Re: Ww II, A Joke?!

Posted 20 April 2003 - 01:42 PM

Jbssfelix, on Apr 20 2003, 10:39 PM, said:

Koenie, on Apr 20 2003, 02:39 PM, said:

Ekostudios, on Apr 19 2003, 09:15 AM, said:

[ everything eko said ]

Are you suggesting that we should look to the WWII like Darwin did: Survival of the fittest as a part of the evolution?

ArnIIe and Sloth: Did you guys actually read Mein Kampf? In the Netherlands it's not published anymore and really hard to get. I believe there's only a few copies in the Royal Library.

Koenie

man, that sucks for you. in the states, there's a copy in every bookstore and library. it's a classic i guess, and a must-read for anyone who really enjoys 20th cenury history or lit...maybe for your birthday, we'll pitch in and send u a copy.

:lol:

then koenie has to wait a long time ^_^
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#20 supersloth  Icon User is offline

  • serial frotteur - RUDEST MEMBER ON D.I.C.
  • member icon


Reputation: 4503
  • View blog
  • Posts: 28,410
  • Joined: 21-March 01

Re: Ww II, A Joke?!

Posted 20 April 2003 - 01:51 PM

his birthday was 5 days ago, lmfao. 360 more to go eh?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#21 Cookie Mobster  Icon User is offline

  • nooneenooneenooonee
  • member icon

Reputation: 7
  • View blog
  • Posts: 4,730
  • Joined: 12-October 01

Re: Ww II, A Joke?!

Posted 20 April 2003 - 06:18 PM

supersloth, on Apr 20 2003, 12:37 PM, said:

i saw it as pretty much a giant rant about doing god's work and setting up the third reich. if you want, you can read it at http://www.stormfron...oks/mein_kampf/

lol, our first unintentional link to a neo-nazi skinhead site, from our token minority member none-the-less.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#22 supersloth  Icon User is offline

  • serial frotteur - RUDEST MEMBER ON D.I.C.
  • member icon


Reputation: 4503
  • View blog
  • Posts: 28,410
  • Joined: 21-March 01

Re: Ww II, A Joke?!

Posted 20 April 2003 - 07:06 PM

:D the irony.

it's got mein kampf, thats all that matters, i guess... :P
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#23 Cookie Mobster  Icon User is offline

  • nooneenooneenooonee
  • member icon

Reputation: 7
  • View blog
  • Posts: 4,730
  • Joined: 12-October 01

Re: Ww II, A Joke?!

Posted 20 April 2003 - 07:11 PM

supersloth, on Apr 20 2003, 06:06 PM, said:

:D the irony.

it's got mein kampf, thats all that matters, i guess...  :P

OT = I want my signature to have that american Idol judge that is a dickhead in it saying something funny.

[edit]like the use of the quote for no reason?[/edit]
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#24 Ruck  Icon User is offline

  • $

Reputation: -5
  • View blog
  • Posts: 1,033
  • Joined: 03-September 01

Re: Ww II, A Joke?!

Posted 21 April 2003 - 01:24 AM

I started to read it, didn't get very far. Definitely was a struggle. Makes me wonder how much is lost in the translation. I'm sure it's much more compelling in its original dialect.

Thought it was funny though how my dad questioned my possession of it. Don't worry, pap.. I'm not shaving my head just yet. ;)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#25 Ruck  Icon User is offline

  • $

Reputation: -5
  • View blog
  • Posts: 1,033
  • Joined: 03-September 01

Re: Ww II, A Joke?!

Posted 21 April 2003 - 01:33 AM

You've got to be kidding me..
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2