• (3 Pages)
  • +

34 Replies - 2546 Views - Last Post: 01 May 2009 - 02:26 PM

• DIC Tease
  • member icon

• View blog

The Web Bot Project

Posted 14 November 2008 - 08:23 PM

I just saw a trailer for the new Movie 2012 and it reminded me of a book I had read a couple years ago called "FingerPrints of the Gods". The book was just awesome (although long..about as thick as the Bible) and dealt with tons of information including 2012. It described in detail how that nearly every culture on the planet had some type of flood story (just like Noah). It presents in detail the story of a man (similar of the Christian Christ) who taught the Aztecs Science, Farming etc, left with a vow to return and when the Spanish arrived they thought it was his people which led to their submissiveness and eventual destruction. The book also had pictures of a map of the land mass of Antarctica (which is completely correct) that predates Christ and was impossible to do since it is covered with a mile of ice.

The most fascinating part of the book is about December 21, 2012 and its predictions (ending of era, calender end, prophesies, scientific fact of Universe Alignment etc). I just wanted to get some input on the predictions for 2012, especially the scientific evidence. All of you here are considered by me as friends and I wanted good input from the smartest I know.

*edit* Another "Prediction" is from "The Web Bot Project" on the 21st of Dec. It supposedly predicted 911 and predicts World War sometime next year? The Project is interesting enough in how it was started and what its become. It still runs today but as far as I can tell you cant actually link to the homepage??

Some of its predictions other than 911:

"One of the first accurate predictions from the Web Bot program took place in June of 2001. The program predicted that a life-altering event would take place within the next 60-90 days. An occurrence of such proportion that it's effects would be felt worldwide. The program based its prediction on "web chatter" and regrettably, the prediction proved accurate when the Twin Towers fell on 9/11/2001.

Throughout its short existence, the Web Bot has accurately predicted many other natural and man made disasters such as the 2001 anthrax attack on Washington DC, the East Coast power outage in 2003 and the earthquake which lead to the December 26 2004 tsunami. It is even credited with predicting hurricane Katrina and the devastating events that followed. In addition, the Web Bot has foretold of a global devastating event expected to take place in late December 2012."

This post has been edited by absynthe: 14 November 2008 - 10:11 PM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: The Web Bot Project

• MrCupOfT
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: The Web Bot Project

Posted 14 November 2008 - 08:48 PM

View Postabsynthe, on 15 Nov, 2008 - 02:23 AM, said:

The most fascinating part of the book is about December 21, 2012 and its predictions (ending of era, calender end, prophesies, scientific fact of Universe Alignment etc). I just wanted to get some input on the predictions for 2012, especially the scientific evidence. All of you here are considered by me as friends and I wanted good input from the smartest I know.

That date comes around from the Mayan Long Count calendar, which finishes on that date.
It supposed to be associated the Earth's precession cycle and some cycle of the Sun.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• i am colt mccoy
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 14 November 2008 - 09:01 PM

i do my absolute best to not watch movies with jon cusack. just saying.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• DIC Tease
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 14 November 2008 - 09:50 PM

How can you not like "Say Anything"? :P

Posted Image

You know, Cusack kind of resembles Sloth in a way! All handsome and cool, smooth...
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• g++ jameson.cpp -o beverage
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 14 November 2008 - 10:10 PM

How does he keep getting work? ugh
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• DIC Tease
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 14 November 2008 - 10:12 PM

I like him!! He's a hottie!! And he can act :P
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Dreaming Coder
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 15 November 2008 - 04:39 AM

Predictions are always subjective. The supporting evidence is gathered post mortem and believers point and say, "See, there it is!" Such systems are never precise, they're only validated by hindsight.

For 2012: December 21 2012, The official Website for 122112 Information.

I found this for another end of world thread. The actual hit was 2012, the End of the World and Your Credit . I laughed, until I realized they were serious. Personal favorite quote, "There is always the potential that this, like in the past, is a false alarm and life will carry on as usual. Not to worry, even if the end does not come your credit resets itself every seven years." Even the doom criers worry about buying a new car if the rapture don't take em. :P

I believe that people like to believe they'll be here when the lights go out. It gives our moment in time a strange kind of meaning. It also helps trivialize the real world, since it's going away anyway. It makes the bad seem less bad.

The universal flood myth? Well, there is a little telephone tag going on there. One of the oldest recorded civilizations, the Sumerians, have a flood story. The Biblical text has a number of striking similarities to the Sumerian, to point of either plagiarism or common source. It should also be noted that humans saw the last ice age; some believe this made quite an impression.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• g++ jameson.cpp -o beverage
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 15 November 2008 - 08:33 AM

That's very poignant baavgai. :)

I believe that people like to believe they'll be here when the lights go out. It gives our moment in time a strange kind of meaning. It also helps trivialize the real world, since it's going away anyway. It makes the bad seem less bad.

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• serial frotteur - RUDEST MEMBER ON D.I.C.
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 15 November 2008 - 12:00 PM

that movie looks like 'the day after the day after tomorrow'
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• DIC Tease
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 15 November 2008 - 12:31 PM

View Postbaavgai, on 15 Nov, 2008 - 05:39 AM, said:

Predictions are always subjective. The supporting evidence is gathered post mortem and believers point and say, "See, there it is!" Such systems are never precise, they're only validated by hindsight.

For 2012: December 21 2012, The official Website for 122112 Information.

I found this for another end of world thread. The actual hit was 2012, the End of the World and Your Credit . I laughed, until I realized they were serious. Personal favorite quote, "There is always the potential that this, like in the past, is a false alarm and life will carry on as usual. Not to worry, even if the end does not come your credit resets itself every seven years." Even the doom criers worry about buying a new car if the rapture don't take em. :P

The universal flood myth? Well, there is a little telephone tag going on there. One of the oldest recorded civilizations, the Sumerians, have a flood story. The Biblical text has a number of striking similarities to the Sumerian, to point of either plagiarism or common source. It should also be noted that humans saw the last ice age; some believe this made quite an impression.

Exactly the type of response I was looking for!! Thank you my friend! Well said!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Programming Theoretician
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 15 November 2008 - 02:21 PM

hmmm.... December (12) the day 21, 2012.

The numbers 12 and 21, both divisible by 3... we all know things happen in 3s. Divide one by 3 and it is 4, divide the other by 3 and it is 7. Add 7 and 4 is 11. 11 is the number of the month (november) where we discovered this insane thread about the end of the world!

12 is the inverse of 21.

12 the age most people try a cigarette and 21 most people go to the bar to drink.

12 is half a day and 21 is 21/24 or 7/8 of a day... the amount of time that most people feel they work too much.

1+2 + 2+1 is 6 which you multiply by 111 is 666 the sign of the devil.

12-21 is the the month and day that blow up doll suzie was made.

In Canada the date would be represented with day first then month making it 21-12 which we all know is also an palindrome.

According to the ESV bible online paragraph 12 verse 21 is "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good". Obviously they have not met sloth.

12 + 21 = 33, integer division by 2 is 16, the age most people get their get to drive and cause hell for the rest of the traffic world.

2012, reverse it is 2102, the room number I met my first prostitute. Turns out it was my friend's mom.

.... I guess the end of the world is coming on that date. I wonder what ever happened to that prostitute. I should see if she is in the yellow pages.

;)

This post has been edited by Martyr2: 16 November 2008 - 12:29 AM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• DIC Tease
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 15 November 2008 - 02:41 PM

Clever boy!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• DIC Tease
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 03 December 2008 - 12:28 PM

This should tell us how much merit The Web Bot Project has:

Today being Dec. 3rd - there are only 7 days left until the time frame of Dec. 10 -15th of 2 Huge (maybe biggest ever) Earthquakes to hit the U.S. and then somewhere else in the world. The webbot has had these predictions of earthquakes hitting for 1 1/2 years in their language. Considering the Bande Ache earthquake and tsunami was only in the language for 6 months ahead of time - and the webbot had said 300,000 would be killed or missing with it - they were exactly right.

What does that mean for us...the bigger and more emotional the event the farther out they get it. So is 300,000 were killed in Bande Ache's quake and it was 6 months out - the earthquakes predicted to come were 1 1/2 years out - that is NOT good news. That means it will even be more devastating than the Bande Ache's. Also consider the webbot got the China earthquake earlier this year a few days out - 5 million people lost their homes in that one!

The language of the webbot for these earthquakes
vomiting
loses thundering shock/crack heard around the world
bowel release
bladder release
isolation (world has to come to aid)
bigger than anything ever before
loud noise cascading around the world
desperate hands
restriction of movements

the list goes on and on.

The locations of the earthquakes are suppose to be: one: 32 to 36 degrees latitude in the fertile plains of food, the other in the dancing mountains.

Webbot - has predicted EVERY Major Earthquake in recent history - they have been correct.

7 days and ticking :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• go sabres

• View blog

Posted 03 December 2008 - 01:10 PM

View PostMartyr2, on 15 Nov, 2008 - 01:21 PM, said:

hmmm.... December (12) the day 21, 2012.

The numbers 12 and 21, both divisible by 3... we all know things happen in 3s. Divide one by 3 and it is 4, divide the other by 3 and it is 7. Add 7 and 4 is 11. 11 is the number of the month (november) where we discovered this insane thread about the end of the world!

12 is the inverse of 21.

12 the age most people try a cigarette and 21 most people go to the bar to drink.

12 is half a day and 21 is 21/24 or 7/8 of a day... the amount of time that most people feel they work too much.

1+2 + 2+1 is 6 which you multiply by 111 is 666 the sign of the devil.

12-21 is the the month and day that blow up doll suzie was made.

In Canada the date would be represented with day first then month making it 21-12 which we all know is also an palindrome.

According to the ESV bible online paragraph 12 verse 21 is "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good". Obviously they have not met sloth.

12 + 21 = 33, integer division by 2 is 16, the age most people get their get to drive and cause hell for the rest of the traffic world.

2012, reverse it is 2102, the room number I met my first prostitute. Turns out it was my friend's mom.

.... I guess the end of the world is coming on that date. I wonder what ever happened to that prostitute. I should see if she is in the yellow pages.

;)

im with you here martyr, you can create conspiracy about anything if you dig deep enough. one can convince themself of anything if they try hard enough. aren't there a group of people who actually believe pokemon are real??
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• I'm pretty good with a laser mouse..
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 03 December 2008 - 04:44 PM

Bullshit!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -