speech recognition

code for speech recognition

Page 1 of 1

2 Replies - 1620 Views - Last Post: 01 December 2008 - 05:19 PM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

speech recognition

Post icon  Posted 18 November 2008 - 12:38 AM

please help
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: speech recognition

• D.I.C Regular

• View blog

Re: speech recognition

Posted 18 November 2008 - 12:48 AM

Welcome to the dream.in.code's programming help forums! In order to better help you and other members, there are a couple rules we'd like you to follow:

* Post the code you have so far using the code tags: :code:. We can't help you if you don't post your code. We will not do your homework for you. You MUST show some effort.
* We have a 0-tolerance cheating policy. If we find you are trying to cheat, you will be warned, and subsequently banned. You MUST show some effort.
* Make your questions and answers clear and concise. Explain the problem, any errors you are receiving, and the code causing the errors.
* Utilize the "Search" feature. Many questions have already been asked and answered in another thread.
* If you are answering someone's question, only do so if they have made an attempt. We will delete any posts providing code when a user has not shown some effort. Kindly ask the user to post what they've done so far.
* If you absolutely must hire someone to do your code, do NOT post in the forums. All correspondence must be over PM or E-Mail.

that being said a simple google search gave me this,only helps if you are using windows but you did give any info on what you want so i have no idea if this will help
http://blogs.msdn.co...developers.aspx

edit: damn code image

This post has been edited by realNoName: 18 November 2008 - 12:50 AM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: speech recognition

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:19 PM

ank4u86, are you still working on the topic?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1