hangman C# <DiSSaRRaY and Martyr2>

hangman and other mind games

Page 1 of 1

1 Replies - 1263 Views - Last Post: 26 November 2008 - 11:56 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

hangman C# <DiSSaRRaY and Martyr2>

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:00 AM

....thanks for helping me.,. u give me idea...do u think my prof will be proud if i will do it..

hangman or same...

i dont have any idea do that...

thanks for suggesting...and also for replying...

:)
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: hangman C# <DiSSaRRaY and Martyr2>

• Programming Theoretician
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: hangman C# <DiSSaRRaY and Martyr2>

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:56 AM

Well a hangman game is certainly a great starter project and it will prove some great concepts like arrays for storing the words, random number generators for picking a word from the array at random, searching a word for a character and also the use of counters to keep track of guessing.

All these topics are pretty basic and great for a first year student to quickly learn and master. Put it together into a game and maybe add some drawing capabilities for a graphical look and you have yourself a great project.

Typically a first year student can code something like this in a week or so. Maybe as little as 3 or 4 days if you learn the topics well and don't go overboard on the graphical part.

It has tons of extension abilities too if you want to build on it later. You could build in a chat where someone across the internet provides the word or you can take turns guessing letters.

:)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1