The problem I've been having is that it works completely fine in Firefox and Opera but has some issues in IE7 (the only three browsers I've tested it on. Feel free to test on other browsers and let me know how it goes ). The thumbnails come up as "links" (I put the css property cursor:pointer on them) and, according to the debugger, it runs through the code that bring up the box but nothing actually happens. Nothing shows up. No errors are popping up, either. (I have very limited debugger usage ability so I could only track where it went in the code and, though I wasn't seeing any errors, it doesn't necessarily mean there weren't any) I just cannot find out what in the world is preventing the box from showing up.
Number of downloads: 116