3 Replies - 507 Views - Last Post: 09 December 2008 - 11:25 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

is this one of the biggest sites on C++ and other languages

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:36 AM

hi

I nearly totally new to C++ and other languages I've had quick looks though books and am learning C++ at the min I now looking for websites that are setup to help you to learn C++ and other languages I know this one doses but the more you know the better

unsure if it's the right place

I don't know if this is the right place to be posting about other sites that can help you with learning the languages so sorry if I posted in the wrong place and could you maybe divert it to the right place.

thanks

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: is this one of the biggest sites on C++ and other languages

• Programming Theoretician
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: is this one of the biggest sites on C++ and other languages

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:41 AM

If you are asking if DIC is one of the biggest sites for learning languages, yes. A large majority of our 138k+ members are students in all sorts of degrees and educational programs from high school to masters degree programs. We also host one of the largest collections of tutorials and code snippets dedicated strictly to the art of programming on the Internet today.

But just remember that the biggest is not going to also be the best. It is the quality of material that counts and which is why DIC is heads above the rest.

Hope that answers your question. :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• g++ jameson.cpp -o beverage
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:42 AM

The general idea is that you post what you are currently working on with questions, problems, errors and then we help you resolve it. As for "please explain this concept in detail" I don't think the reception will be outstanding. Simply because there are books and tons of resources on the internet on such topics.

Welcome to Dream.in.code by the way!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 09 December 2008 - 11:25 AM

I know of some other programming links that are good for certain languages but this is the first general one that I've found and was hoping to get a few general programming forum links to find the best programming forums not to say this isn't but some of your users might use 2 or 3 forums

thanks for the welcome hope to use these forums a lot
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1