2 Replies - 895 Views - Last Post: 29 December 2008 - 09:53 AM

• D.I.C Regular
  • member icon

• View blog

T-Shirt Designs - Opinions not Sales :P

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:00 PM

Alright, I am going to post a few links here to some designs of t-shirts that I have done, but I want to say one thing.

DO NOT BUY THEM FROM CAFEPRESS! I am looking for something that will allow me to sell them cheaper.. because those prices cafepress sets are so diculous they are re-diculous.

Anyway, so like I said - just look at the design and let me know what you think, good feedback is fun, but bad feedback is more... informative. What should I change and what not?

T-Shirt 1
T-Shirt 2
T-Shirt 3

Alright, if I am breaking any laws by doing this, then I will gladly remove the links, or it would probably be more efficient if that admin that figures it out does it :P. But like I said - do not buy these!. I am looking for a cheaper alternative... So if you have any ideas for that I would appreciate it :)

I will take the links down and put up some pictures of the t-shirts when I get home, but I had to do this before I forgot.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: T-Shirt Designs - Opinions not Sales :P

• #include <greeter>
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: T-Shirt Designs - Opinions not Sales :P

Posted 14 December 2008 - 09:44 AM

Look nice! Umm the first one is very nice and simplistic, the second one, my fav, was hard to see what was going on, but it looks really cool! Keep up the good work!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Everybody's crazy but me!
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: T-Shirt Designs - Opinions not Sales :P

Posted 29 December 2008 - 09:53 AM

The first one is nice. I might buy a shirt like that. Not the second one. It's hard to tell what the picture is, maybe because it's on a dark shirt? Maybe if you put it on a lighter colored shirt, move the image down a bit, and possibly make it bigger?
Same thing with the frog, though that one's easier to see.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1