3 Replies - 276 Views - Last Post: 19 December 2008 - 08:40 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

*drumroll for intro please*

Posted 18 December 2008 - 09:24 AM

Yellow,

Random note: I JUST FINISHED MY C++ FINAL EXAM! Now onto the introduction:

I am Stephanie and new to this site and well most coding in general. I took my first Programming class this term for school (Intro to C++) and am happy to say I have actually completed all 11 weeks (though if you ask me, not nearly enough time to even get a firm grip on the content). Next term, I'm onto Java which should be a lot better for me since it's more web based application stuff.

More or less, I'm here to gain more knowledge and assistance (for my Java term) on Programming although the future of me being an actual Programmer look SLIM to none. I heart computers and the lovely world of cyberspace which is why my major is Information Technology! Hmm not too surprising there...

I could go on about all the other cripe that I enjoy/love but I don't feel like typing away all day nor boring anyone. ;) So I gather you'll find out more about me in the topics as I post. Till then, cherry-o or drop me a line.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: *drumroll for intro please*

• Your worst nightmare
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: *drumroll for intro please*

Posted 18 December 2008 - 10:00 AM

Hey Stephanie,
Welcome to Dream.In.Code! Can't wait to see you around the forums.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Everybody's crazy but me!
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 18 December 2008 - 10:45 PM

Hello Stephanie! Welcome to dream.in.code. This place is great for getting help with programming. :) So if you have questions, just post them in the proper forums, with your code in [code] tags, and any errors you're getting. Also...don't be too hard on yourself if you don't seem to get it right away. Programming does take a while to learn, even for the very best. So cheer up, and keep coding. It gets easier after a while. :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 19 December 2008 - 08:40 AM

Hi, brainstew0! Welcome!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -