Page 1 of 1

Ulead GIF Animator 5: How to make a glitter signature Rate Topic: -----

• Everybody's crazy but me!
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 22 December 2008 - 03:10 AM

Making a glitter signature is really easy. It only takes a few minutes, once you get the hang of it.
First you need to find a glitter to use. If you don’t have one already, you can right click and save this one that I made:

Posted Image

This is what you will end up with, but with your text:

Posted Image

Step 1.
Find your glitter that you saved, right click on it, open with Ulead GIF Animator.

Step 2.
You will have three frames of glitter. Click on frame 3 and add new frame.

Posted Image

Step 3.
Click on the T and add your text. It should be in your fourth frame. The text entry box will pop up, and you will be able to choose font type, color, size, etc. It does not matter which color you choose. Try to pick a font with thick letters, because the glitter shows up better that way.

Posted Image

Posted Image

You may need to center your text. With your text highlighted, click the pick tool.

Posted Image

Under Alignment, click center both.

Posted Image

Step 4.
Click on the magic wand.

Posted Image

Highlight frame 4. Click anywhere in frame 4, as long as it is outside of your text. You should have a black and teal colored dotted line around your text.

Posted Image

Step 5.
Now click on frame 1. Go to the right and highlight the object in frame 1 (your glitter).

Posted Image

Step 6.
Click Edit, and choose the option "make selection area transparent." Your first frame should now contain your text as glitter, exactly as you typed it in frame 4.

Posted Image

Step 7.
Click on frame 2, then highlight as you did frame 1, and choose “make selection area transparent” again. Repeat for frame 3.

Step 8.
Right click and Delete frame 4.

Posted Image

Step 9.
To get rid of the big background, highlight one of your objects. It doesn’t matter which one. Click outside of the canvas area to unhighlight with your magic wand. The black and teal outline will be gone. Go to edit, crop canvas.

Posted Image

Step 10.
Go to file, save as GIF.

That's all there is to making a glitter signature. Enjoy!

Posted Image

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Ulead GIF Animator 5: How to make a glitter signature

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 11 April 2009 - 07:11 AM

Everything goes ok till u try to crop image .. have done the magic unhi lite thing ..

I dont think u told us everything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#3 Guest_Stela*

Posted 04 November 2010 - 02:16 PM

It worked fine...
I liked very much, thanks! I really prefer this program over the other ones.
Was This Post Helpful? 0

Page 1 of 1