Anti Drug Adds.

  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

36 Replies - 1496 Views - Last Post: 17 July 2003 - 04:16 PM

#1 illustrain  Icon User is offline

  • Voltron's Daddy
  • member icon

Reputation: 8
  • View blog
  • Posts: 1,597
  • Joined: 27-April 01

Anti Drug Adds.

Posted 16 July 2003 - 12:28 AM

http://download.cons...ia/cj_23690.wmv

This is a VERY weird anti-drug add from the 70's against acid. Pretty funny I thought.
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Anti Drug Adds.

#2 klewlis  Icon User is offline

  • cur tu me vexas?

Reputation: 8
  • View blog
  • Posts: 1,723
  • Joined: 09-November 01

Re: Anti Drug Adds.

Posted 16 July 2003 - 08:05 AM

wow that's pretty intense. i wonder what kind of effect that commercial would have on someone who's already tripped out. <G>

remember the schizophrenia one? did you guys see that one?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#3 bazooka tooth  Icon User is offline

  • risky operation, but worth it.

Reputation: 0
  • View blog
  • Posts: 1,205
  • Joined: 01-October 02

Re: Anti Drug Adds.

Posted 16 July 2003 - 08:06 AM

the content is blocked at work.. weird.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#4 jaredigital  Icon User is offline

  • 42. That's my final answer.
  • member icon

Reputation: 1
  • View blog
  • Posts: 4,090
  • Joined: 22-April 01

Re: Anti Drug Adds.

Posted 16 July 2003 - 10:44 AM

poor, poor hotdog. :(
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#5 Dr. Tim  Icon User is offline

  • D.I.C Addict

Reputation: 0
  • View blog
  • Posts: 993
  • Joined: 20-March 02

Re: Anti Drug Adds.

Posted 16 July 2003 - 02:09 PM

Those are some SCARY ASS sound effects.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#6 Dr. Tim  Icon User is offline

  • D.I.C Addict

Reputation: 0
  • View blog
  • Posts: 993
  • Joined: 20-March 02

Re: Anti Drug Adds.

Posted 16 July 2003 - 02:09 PM

klewlis, on Jul 16 2003, 03:05 PM, said:

remember the schizophrenia one? did you guys see that one?

No, where is it?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#7 klewlis  Icon User is offline

  • cur tu me vexas?

Reputation: 8
  • View blog
  • Posts: 1,723
  • Joined: 09-November 01

Re: Anti Drug Adds.

Posted 16 July 2003 - 04:12 PM

Dr. Tim, on Jul 16 2003, 03:09 PM, said:

klewlis, on Jul 16 2003, 03:05 PM, said:

remember the schizophrenia one? did you guys see that one?

No, where is it?

um.... i think i followed it from a wired article... that was a long time ago. it was a video to show people what it's like to be schizophrenic, and it was WEIRD. search on wired maybe....
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#8 Ben Goulbourn  Icon User is offline

  • Go Leafs

Reputation: 0
  • View blog
  • Posts: 3,629
  • Joined: 29-May 02

Re: Anti Drug Adds.

Posted 16 July 2003 - 06:16 PM

Wholy damn that video is BS

When your on acid You dont see faces in hotdogs!
people dont talk to you! wow....., this is worse then reefer madness!
you want to see what acids like? go watch Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

government propoganda...... <_<
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#9 Noffke  Icon User is offline

  • D.I.C Regular

Reputation: 0
  • View blog
  • Posts: 497
  • Joined: 09-August 02

Re: Anti Drug Adds.

Posted 16 July 2003 - 06:40 PM

you see what you want to see.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#10 illustrain  Icon User is offline

  • Voltron's Daddy
  • member icon

Reputation: 8
  • View blog
  • Posts: 1,597
  • Joined: 27-April 01

Re: Anti Drug Adds.

Posted 16 July 2003 - 07:47 PM

Ben Goulbourn, on Jul 16 2003, 09:16 PM, said:

Wholy damn that video is BS

When your on acid You dont see faces in hotdogs!
people dont talk to you! wow....., this is worse then reefer madness!
you want to see what acids like? go watch Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

government propoganda...... <_<

You say that as if you know. :rolleyes: <_<
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#11 Quik  Icon User is offline

  • D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

Reputation: 2
  • View blog
  • Posts: 3,750
  • Joined: 06-March 01

Re: Anti Drug Adds.

Posted 16 July 2003 - 07:48 PM

big papa
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#12 Ben Goulbourn  Icon User is offline

  • Go Leafs

Reputation: 0
  • View blog
  • Posts: 3,629
  • Joined: 29-May 02

Re: Anti Drug Adds.

Posted 16 July 2003 - 08:05 PM

Noffke, on Jul 16 2003, 09:40 PM, said:

you see what you want to see.

no, you dont
you only see what you want to see if you take a threshold or light amount.....
if you take a common amount, or a heavy amount, you dont see what you want to
you see crazy stuff!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#13 supersloth  Icon User is offline

  • serial frotteur - RUDEST MEMBER ON D.I.C.
  • member icon


Reputation: 4496
  • View blog
  • Posts: 28,404
  • Joined: 21-March 01

Re: Anti Drug Adds.

Posted 16 July 2003 - 08:13 PM

Ben Goulbourn, on Jul 16 2003, 08:05 PM, said:

Noffke, on Jul 16 2003, 09:40 PM, said:

you see what you want to see.

no, you dont
you only see what you want to see if you take a threshold or light amount.....
if you take a common amount, or a heavy amount, you dont see what you want to
you see crazy stuff!

and most people think seeing a face in hot dog is 'crazy stuff'

who cares, drugs are dumb. specially acid. anyone wanna smoke a bowl now and then, fine by me, i dont care, but after that drugs just get ridiculous and anyone who takes them deserves a swift kick in the balls.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#14 Ben Goulbourn  Icon User is offline

  • Go Leafs

Reputation: 0
  • View blog
  • Posts: 3,629
  • Joined: 29-May 02

Re: Anti Drug Adds.

Posted 16 July 2003 - 09:03 PM

supersloth, on Jul 16 2003, 11:13 PM, said:

Ben Goulbourn, on Jul 16 2003, 08:05 PM, said:

Noffke, on Jul 16 2003, 09:40 PM, said:

you see what you want to see.

no, you dont
you only see what you want to see if you take a threshold or light amount.....
if you take a common amount, or a heavy amount, you dont see what you want to
you see crazy stuff!

and most people think seeing a face in hot dog is 'crazy stuff'

who cares, drugs are dumb. specially acid. anyone wanna smoke a bowl now and then, fine by me, i dont care, but after that drugs just get ridiculous and anyone who takes them deserves a swift kick in the balls.

Wow....

why use drugs?

For the same reason there is Alchemy. The same reason we have gods. They raise us above our attachments and remove our emotional bounds to show us a different point of view. They teach of higher worlds, and give us a glimpse of our own from a higher point of view. They cause us to understand our motivations and to circumscribe our desires. They motivate us to create holy (great) monuments, inspire teachings of greatness, and have led to our present development. The question is not why use drugs, but why refuse?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#15 Cookie Mobster  Icon User is offline

  • nooneenooneenooonee
  • member icon

Reputation: 7
  • View blog
  • Posts: 4,730
  • Joined: 12-October 01

Re: Anti Drug Adds.

Posted 16 July 2003 - 09:17 PM

Ben Goulbourn, on Jul 16 2003, 09:03 PM, said:

supersloth, on Jul 16 2003, 11:13 PM, said:

Ben Goulbourn, on Jul 16 2003, 08:05 PM, said:

Noffke, on Jul 16 2003, 09:40 PM, said:

you see what you want to see.

no, you dont
you only see what you want to see if you take a threshold or light amount.....
if you take a common amount, or a heavy amount, you dont see what you want to
you see crazy stuff!

and most people think seeing a face in hot dog is 'crazy stuff'

who cares, drugs are dumb. specially acid. anyone wanna smoke a bowl now and then, fine by me, i dont care, but after that drugs just get ridiculous and anyone who takes them deserves a swift kick in the balls.

Wow....

why use drugs?

For the same reason there is Alchemy. The same reason we have gods. They raise us above our attachments and remove our emotional bounds to show us a different point of view. They teach of higher worlds, and give us a glimpse of our own from a higher point of view. They cause us to understand our motivations and to circumscribe our desires. They motivate us to create holy (great) monuments, inspire teachings of greatness, and have led to our present development. The question is not why use drugs, but why refuse?

wow, sounds like druggie propaganda...
all drugs do is make you lazy and shiftless...
then one trip to many and you will be seeing those hotdog men for an indefinate period of time.
but don't fucking tell me that it helps people become more productive.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3