How to create social networking site using vb.net 2008

Page 1 of 1

5 Replies - 13889 Views - Last Post: 04 January 2009 - 12:59 PM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Post icon  Posted 02 January 2009 - 01:59 AM

A peaceful 2009 to everyone! How could i create a social networking site using visual basic.net 2009, i will need reports as administrator, kindly email your answer to {REMOVED}. Thank you and God bless=)

Attached image(s)

• Attached Image

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: How to create social networking site using vb.net 2008

• Google.Sucks.Init(true);
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: How to create social networking site using vb.net 2008

Posted 02 January 2009 - 08:42 AM

First off we keep all communication on the forum for the sake of helping others in the future. Second, we're not just going to give you the code for this, this is is something you're going to have to write and we will help you along as you go. Next, a social networking site takes a lot of time and work to complete, and is done in ASP.NET using VB.NET, so I'm moving this to the ASP.NET forum :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 03 January 2009 - 04:07 AM

View PostPsychoCoder, on 2 Jan, 2009 - 07:42 AM, said:

First off we keep all communication on the forum for the sake of helping others in the future. Second, we're not just going to give you the code for this, this is is something you're going to have to write and we will help you along as you go. Next, a social networking site takes a lot of time and work to complete, and is done in ASP.NET using VB.NET, so I'm moving this to the ASP.NET forum :)

Thank you very much!=) and God Bless=)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 03 January 2009 - 04:12 AM

A peaceful 2009 to everyone! Could anyone give me a tutorial site or a guide on how to create or start a social networking site using VB.net 2008. It is my first time using this programming language and I do not know what are crystal reports, asp, etc. I need a report for my social networking site what should i choose in the first place. Thank you and God Bless n2ny2004@yahoo.com=)

Attached image(s)

• Attached Image

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Not Your Ordinary Programmer
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 03 January 2009 - 07:23 AM

so you respond to you other post, then 5 minutes later create a new one asking the same question?

So you have no programming experience, yet you want to create a huge, complex website? I suggest you learn programming first. Companies have spent millions of dollars creating these sites. We are certainly not going to just give you code, and you aren't going to be able to do it in a weekend.

Go do what the rest of us did....LEARN HOW TO PROGRAM.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 04 January 2009 - 12:59 PM

It needn't be complicated!

Just have a form that collects peoples addresses and send them a letter through the post; there saved you XX months and $XXmillion :P

View Posteclipsed4utoo, on 3 Jan, 2009 - 06:23 AM, said:

so you respond to you other post, then 5 minutes later create a new one asking the same question?

So you have no programming experience, yet you want to create a huge, complex website? I suggest you learn programming first. Companies have spent millions of dollars creating these sites. We are certainly not going to just give you code, and you aren't going to be able to do it in a weekend.

Go do what the rest of us did....LEARN HOW TO PROGRAM.

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1