1 Replies - 4547 Views - Last Post: 13 January 2009 - 12:24 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

need code for save command in vb 2008

Post icon  Posted 13 January 2009 - 12:18 AM

guys...good day to all just made a program for our company im not a programmer i just do a program because no one can do that cause im the only IT in the company i just made a program for concrete pricing the pricing is not constant so it will be change anytime and i have a form to which you can edit the price but the problem is everytime i close the program and then run again it will not update the price anybody there can give me a code for save command button please do help me and also give me some advice

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: need code for save command in vb 2008

#2 no2pencil  Icon User is online

• Toubabo Koomi
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: need code for save command in vb 2008

Posted 13 January 2009 - 12:24 AM

While we don't mind helping out, if you have a question, we will not do your job for you. Especially in a situation where you are not qualified to be doing what you have been assigned.

If you provide your code, along with a detailed question, someone will take a look & help out the best that they can.

:code:

View Postycoboy, on 13 Jan, 2009 - 01:18 AM, said:

please do help me and also give me some advice

Have you looked over our Tutorials or Code Snippets section?

What I find most interesting is that while your company does not have an IT staff, they do have Visual Basic software (Visual Studios?) for you to work with.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1