10 Replies - 499 Views - Last Post: 19 January 2009 - 06:50 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hey Everyone!

Posted 14 January 2009 - 01:34 PM

I'm new on this board, so I thought I'd say hi to everyone. I found this web site through an ad on Facebook, so I gave it shot to see what you have to offer. So far I really like the site!

Thanks for having me.
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hey Everyone!

• Everybody's crazy but me!
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Hey Everyone!

Posted 14 January 2009 - 01:45 PM

Hello webwritersgroup! If you like what you see already, just wait until you've been here a while. Pretty soon you'll never want to leave! This place has a way of growing on you like that. Must be all those subliminal messages. Just kidding. ;) But this site really does have a lot to offer!

Have a look around the forums, if you haven't already done so, and you'll see what I mean. Welcome to DIC! :D
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• May Your Swords Stay Sharp
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 14 January 2009 - 01:48 PM

Welcome to DIC!
Tell us more about your self
-->Where your from
-->Hows the weather, as here in wisconsin it is approaching -20 by Friday with wind chills approaching -50.
-->How long have you been programming?
-->What languages do you know

Enjoy your stay at DIC, perhaps I shall see you around the Java section
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 14 January 2009 - 02:35 PM

Welcome, friend!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 15 January 2009 - 08:43 PM

Welcome webwritersgroup to D.I.C you will love it here ... ive not been here a week and I honestly dont want to leave everytime i get dragged away from the computer i pretty much run back lol, you will learn quick that everybody here is very helpfull and if you give us the codeing and tell us what you need we will help you out with it and pretty quick aswell ^_^ dont need to wait 5 days for a response its usually with in 10 mins .

good luck with what ever you need help with and with learning the languages you want [=
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 16 January 2009 - 05:38 AM

View PostBigAnt, on 14 Jan, 2009 - 02:48 PM, said:

Welcome to DIC!
Tell us more about your self
-->Where your from
-->Hows the weather, as here in wisconsin it is approaching -20 by Friday with wind chills approaching -50.
-->How long have you been programming?
-->What languages do you know

Enjoy your stay at DIC, perhaps I shall see you around the Java section

I'm almost your next door neighbor over in Michigan. We're getting those same temps...maybe not as cold, but anything subzero is still cold no matter who you are.

I've been tinkering around and coding web pages for as long as I can remember. It's gotta be 10-15 years now. I mostly use HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP, mySQL, and Actionscript (Flash). I've done some dabbling with Ajax.

As far as programming goes, it's been some time, but I've used Java and C+ in the past. But I'm not into application programming too much these days. Mostly web sites, online courses, and custom "products" for some of my clients.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• human.setType("geek");
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 16 January 2009 - 08:18 AM

hello webwritersgroup, welcome to the community! we are very happy to have you here with us! i hope you will enjoy your time here and find what you want , see you around ;)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 16 January 2009 - 02:33 PM

View Postwebwritersgroup, on 14 Jan, 2009 - 03:34 PM, said:

I'm new on this board, so I thought I'd say hi to everyone. I found this web site through an ad on Facebook, so I gave it shot to see what you have to offer. So far I really like the site!

Thanks for having me.

anytime :)

I've been tinkering around and coding web pages for as long as I can remember. It's gotta be 10-15 years now. I mostly use HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP, mySQL, and Actionscript (Flash). I've done some dabbling with Ajax.

wow. that's a long time and a long list, too. I need to learn that last thing for sure.... and the second to last thing.... and more of the third to last thing....

....yeah, need to learn a lot....

meh, this isn't about me is it? welcome to DIC. i'm sure there is more than enough ajax tutorials for you to swim in if you are interested in that.

clients? wow. neat. what do you do?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Head DIC Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 16 January 2009 - 02:48 PM

Heya webwritersgroup! Welcome to Dream.In.Code :)

So it sounds like you work for yourself?! I just started consulting full time a couple months ago and love it. I also do web stuff, mostly on the marketing side of things. Analytics, Google AdWords, A/B testing, SEO, etc.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:30 AM

View Postskyhawk133, on 16 Jan, 2009 - 03:48 PM, said:

Heya webwritersgroup! Welcome to Dream.In.Code :)

So it sounds like you work for yourself?! I just started consulting full time a couple months ago and love it. I also do web stuff, mostly on the marketing side of things. Analytics, Google AdWords, A/B testing, SEO, etc.

Yeah, I've been working for myself since 2003. I was already doing side jobs while working full-time, but when the company decided to dissolve the department I was in, I thought it was time to try it on my own. I love it.

View Postomoimasuyo, on 16 Jan, 2009 - 03:33 PM, said:

View Postwebwritersgroup, on 14 Jan, 2009 - 03:34 PM, said:

Thanks for having me.

anytime :)

wow. that's a long time and a long list, too. I need to learn that last thing for sure.... and the second to last thing.... and more of the third to last thing....

....yeah, need to learn a lot....

meh, this isn't about me is it? welcome to DIC. i'm sure there is more than enough ajax tutorials for you to swim in if you are interested in that.

clients? wow. neat. what do you do?

As I was telling Skyhawk, I work for myself creating web sites, eLearning courses, and a variety of other projects. Check out my site to see some of the services I offer (www.webwritersgroup.com).
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• human.setType("geek");
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 19 January 2009 - 06:50 AM

As I was telling Skyhawk, I work for myself creating web sites, eLearning courses, and a variety of other projects. Check out my site to see some of the services I offer (www.webwritersgroup.com).

Nice site! :) hope to see you around ;)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1